cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find unlisted items for relisting?

Hello, 3 weeks ago (23 Sep) I unlisted several dozen items because I was leaving town. Since I'm just a normal person and not a business, eBay doesn't offer a vacation hold, and I didn't want a sale to happen when I couldn't ship.

I'm back and ready to relist the items and I cannot locate them anywhere. In the past, they have been in the UNSOLD folder and I just grabbed each one and re-listed. Easy peazy.

Where do I find my unlisted items, descriptions, photos, the works?

I expect the answer is they're gone, because I'm just a two-bit, amateur, yard-sale, only-generates-a-few-dollars-in-fees-for-eBay-each-year, just-selling-some-stuff-on-eBay kind of user, but I would be pleasantly surprised to find all that work somewhere.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you are using Seller Hub, go to LISTINGS > ENDED

If you do not see those listings, try LISTINGS > UNSOLD

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Look for a box near the top of the page labeled "Period"......it's a dropdown choice thing........for past wk, past month, etc...  If that's not it, post back.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

You should have gotten an mail when each listing ended.  Just click on the listing in the email.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

The SOLD category has the Period: selector. "Last 60 days" is empty because I hadn't sold anything in that time.
The UNSOLD has no time selector. It contains one of the items I "ended this listing by indicating this item is no longer available", with the option to Relist, but only one - the others are not to be found.
Could they have been permanently deleted because they were originally listed more then 60 days prior?
Thx,
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I may have received an email, cannot recall, but I diligently scrubbed my inbox before leaving to prevent overflow. Double protection prevents infection and all that (oh wait, that was sex ed).
Thx,
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

If you are using Seller Hub, go to LISTINGS > ENDED

If you do not see those listings, try LISTINGS > UNSOLD

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@kstinius wrote:
The SOLD category has the Period: selector. "Last 60 days" is empty because I hadn't sold anything in that time.
The UNSOLD has no time selector. It contains one of the items I "ended this listing by indicating this item is no longer available", with the option to Relist, but only one - the others are not to be found.
Could they have been permanently deleted because they were originally listed more then 60 days prior?
Thx,

If it's been over 60 days, they aren't going to show unless you have Selling Manager which I'm sure you don't.  They may still be available, if you have the item #'s for a total of 90 days IF you have the item #'s.....which may be on your invoice.........

The unsold in SH does have the time period indicator:

image.png

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Thank you. In fact, I contact eBay's Help Line (requested a callback) and with Amy's help (thanks Amy!!) I found the missing unsold listings in Seller Hub, under Listings | Manage Ended Listings.
I can now simply relist them all instead of having to re-photograph, create the selling text, etc.
I am very pleased with the response from eBay and from the quick replies to my questions here.
Thanks and regards,
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Thank you again. I have never used Seller Hub, I have simply listed and sold and haven't needed any of the features... until now.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

glad you found them!!!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@kstinius  Sometimes listings do disappear.  There are 2 solutions to your problem.

1.  When ending listings, click on the box in front of the listing.  Then above listing(s) checked there is a box that I think says Edit.  Click on end and wait.  They should appear in your unsolds file.  I have had pictures deleted from listings I ended the way you did.

2.  Always keep copies of pictures in a file on your computer or phone for at least 6 months (in case of a charge back.)   And ditto on your description for the same reason.

Glad eBay was able to help you.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Sorry, it says Actions, not Edit.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply