Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can negative feedback be removed if package sent to address on file?

A buyer contacted me after her package was shipped asking me to ship it to a different address than the registered one on PayPal. She said she had messaged me to ship to a different address, but there is no message on the order form nor is there one ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

customer service via Twitter gets results

I emailed cs a question and never got a response...waited a week, then tried asking the same question on eBay's Twitter customer service account, @askebay--got a response within 7 hours and follow-up to make sure the issue worked out ok. I was defini...

Resolved! Seller Protection?

As a fellow seller here, I must warn you that when you have issues with dishonest buyers eBay will find a way to take their side AND your money. I just had a buyer open a return for the item not being authentic (first lie, because it definitely was a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! My first return request-what to do

I am not sure how this works it's never happened in 15 yrs. The item is described in detail, buyer says to large to wear so I assume they never read the details and bid on the photo alone. Do they send it me first their cost then I refund, or must I ...

Inventory + Amount Sold Glitch

So I have a big problem. I have always edited using bulk edit tool. For the last few day’s I’ve noticed certain variation quantities were glitching out after editing. I didn’t think too much of it, and simply tried to change the quantities back as be...

Lag between cancel/address issue and new listing?

I cancelled an item due to issue with address, a button appeared asking if I wanted my listing fee back and relist for free. I agreed. Told customer to re-buy with correct address, and item had been relisted. Except that item actually isn't showing. ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Internet Sales Tax, Who keep the fund, seller or eBay?

As of now, eBay will collect tax from buyers on seller behalf. I thought eBay will keep the fund of tax. But i just found out that tax fund actually going to our paypal balance. Is anyone can help me to confirm that that, we are seller keep that tax ...

Refunded buyer via PayPal and they’re claiming they did not receive- what to do?

I have records in PayPal that I refunded a buyer on April 3rd, they are claiming they did not receive it. I can’t get through to PayPal or eBay, what do I do? On Ebay the item still says: “We couldn't cancel this order because you didn't send a refun...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

If you aren't making frequent trips to the post office, how are the buyers handling that?

So I'm in the habit of shipping USA parcels once a week (by using a cross border courier, the cost is per box of items, so I like to pack it full all week before I ship). But now the Canadian ones are being delayed too... I only go into the office on...

Can't find my listing, even with a search for model # in the title.

Just posted the listing a couple hours ago. Logged out of Ebay, cleared all my cookies, am using a VPN (so a unique IP address), and can't locate my new listing. It has a model number listed in the title, a search for this # brings up 1 page of resul...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is going on with browser-based Ebay selling page?

While creating a new listing: When one begins entering the item description, the page quietly discards all product pictures one has added so far. When one notices that the pictures are gone, returns and re-adds the pictures, the page quietly deletes ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should I ship? Possible fraud?

Good afternoon, I have just sold a pair of yeezys on eBay. The buyers name on eBay is ficticous and is something like XVDKKN. His name on PayPal is "ass Wu". The names do not match. Buyer has already paid and PayPal is holding funds. I googled the ad...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing problem?

Went to list some items from saved drafts this morning. First one flew and listed but any further attempts returned the error message: "Looks like something's wrong. Please try again." Anyone else experiencing this? TIA.

Resolved! Accidentally sent packages to 2 wrong buyers- One doesn't want to send back due to COVID

Hi All- I made a mistake and sent two different sweaters to the buyers. Completely my mistake. Initially one buyer writes and explains the situation that she received the wrong sweater, says she likes the sweater (the wrong item) she received better ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors