Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Can I choose NOT to sell to someone who has no feedback?

I sold an item to someone who has no, as in zero feedback. It has been 9 days now and the buyer has not responded to my communications nor have they paid for the item. In future listings, can I legally post that I do not sell to buyers with less than...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

new too selling

hello everybody i've been buying for couple years and now i'm starting to sell why not. the question i have or will get to in a minute. i only sell what i can ship in an envolope for now,but is it a good idea or bad. i only use stamps no need for pri...

What Percent % Do You Use To Figure Your Selling Price?

To appox figure your percent between eBay fees and paypal's fees, what percent do you use as an average? Now that eBay is going to 9.15% for my category, then is 15% to much or to low?Example: Item cost me $10. x 2 (I double cost) = $20 item price. $...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay return and MBG policies

Over a week ago, I shipped an item and it was at the buyer's door in less than 48hrs. Unfortunately, the USPS could not complete the delivery and marked the package as "no access" in the tracking record. Today the buyer opens a INR case. I respond by...

I cannot remove best offer! getting annoying

I go to edit, both in quick listing and advanced listing mode, and the check mark in the box next to "best offer" is greyed out, I cant click on unclick it and its automatically clicked. How do I remove this **bleep** best offer thing from my listing

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just checking in.

Harrowing afternoon/evening. Was getting ready to dive into the 1/2 bathroom with the cats and some couch cushions for head protection. Tornado spotted out by the islands here (Tybee/Wilmington) but no injuries/fatalities. Some property damage and po...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 27 replies
  • 7 helpful

Ads in listings

I went to view my listings as a buyer and noticed that there are items being displayed in my listing that are undercutting my listings, this is ridiculous and eBay needs to be sued for causing sellers to lose business. Is there a way to get these rem...

My sales have almost stopped

I'm a top rated plus seller and I've been selling for a long time, so I'm used to "ups and downs" in sales depending on what time of year it is, however, I have NEVER seen my sales drop off like they have for the last few days. My sales have almost c...

Complaining

The Buyer emailed me: I just got the 3 burner stove, It has a goofy leg that replaced the correct one and also all 3 knobs are cracked Plus someone cut off the stops on the gas valves so they spin 360* and do not have a stop point. I have not put in ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sketchy buyer. Am I protected?

I'm not a professional ebayer. I had an unused and unopened (plastic still on it) brand new video game that I wanted to sell rather than have it collect dust. I never expected such a headache from it. My listing said no returns. Buyer asked if I coul...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Neutral Feedback: Buyer admits item arrived as described, but buyer breaks item after days of usage.

I sold someone a two piece bag set and the buyer leaves neutral feedback.Buyer's feedback comment was that she herself broke the item after a few days of usage, but also at the same time admits that the item arrived as described in the listing. Some ...

Received Negative For asking buyer for the feedback

I sold my first ever item on eBay on 03/24/2017. Since I was unable to test the item I listed it very cheap and stated on the description that item hasn't been tested. Pretty fair post. Shipped the item same day, and buyer received it very fast. Over...

Registered Mail and International Delivery: What Happens if customer isn't home at time of delivery?

Hi There,I'm hoping someone may have some feedback on the following situation. I mailed an item ($200 value) via registered mail to an international customer.After shipment occurred, the buyer writes me and says they have a change intravel plans and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors