Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Remote control returns "Doesn't work or defective" when they almost always work

Almost every single remote control i get returned with the reason "Doesn't work or defective" works fine after i get it back and test it. I will end up selling it again and the next buyer has no issues. The main reason is because people buy the incor...

Selling on ebay.co.uk site

I am new seller for eBay. I started my eBay account on march.I already prepare a draft for my first listing.I like to sell that item in auction style.Can i sell this item to worldwide.I ask this question because my account open on UK site.Am i limit ...

So what's your plan moving forward? Do you even have one?

For those who sell as a hobby (online) there is no need to be concerned about how the pandemic has affected sales. For those who use online sales as a viable cash stream there is concern over the impact of Covid-19. Some Sellers have large caches of ...

How to file an appeal as a seller on a closed case?

Hi Experts, In eBay's resolution center, the status of a case with a buyer is "Case is closed. Payment made." I'd like to file an appeal (as the seller). If I click "see details" I'm taken to a page with a URL similar to: https://www.ebay.com/res/Cas...

eBay blocking all my listings that have the word wipes in it.

So I just tried to relist a few packs of Preparation H Medicated Hemorrhoidal Wipes and boom I got the item susceptible to price gouging message and cannot be listed. Of course this is an item I have sold before and just sold 2 packs 3 days ago. This...

Resolved! Please change my email language from French to English

Hello, I made my ebay account while I was on holiday in France and all of my incoming ebay emails arrive in French - I cannot understand French and there are no options to change this. Can the admins please change my email language to English please?...

Weird buyer

Hi, never posted before but this is a really weird situation. Been selling on eBay for almost 5 years, never dealt with such a weird buyer. Has only 1 feedback, which is positive, from a chinese cheap eBay store. Located in the US, address does exist...

Neg feedback

Sold and shipped an item... Got a negative feedback for "didn't receive it" when the tracking shows "Delivered ". It was today! I understand that shipping/delivery is a part of my service, the service I am not in control of... Ewwww is how I feel rig...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help with buyers abusing AS-IS/broken items sold for parts by trying to claim warranties

Hi Experts, I've been selling a stock of broken electronics AS-IS for parts. These items are listed as broken and non-functional in the ebay listing. I'm seeing some abuse where buyers purchase the broken item, contact customer service of the item's ...

Create attractive listings

Hello eBay community,I am going to start selling on eBay.I want to know some tips for creating an attractive listing.What I should do and should not do when creating listings.Can anyone help me in this?Thank you.Stay safe.

Resolved! selling from sri lanka.

hello. I'm selling from sri lanka my item cost 4 dollars weights abt 1.4 oz but when i calculate shipping cost it was aprox. 13 dollars[cheapest shipping service I could find]-USPS first class mail international..I m a new seller if i list my item so...

good practices in selling

Hello eBay community,I am going to start selling on eBay.What are the good practices I should develop as a responsible seller in eBay?Can anyone help me in this?Thank you.Stay safe.

SCAM WITH LOCAL PICKUP ONLY LISTINGS

Hi everyone ! I just learned a valuable and expensive to me scam . I listed an item for local pickup only which was a antique framed mirror picture frame . I offered to ship only if they took full cost and responsibility to take care of the shipping ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors