Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Returns % High

I've had a few returns this year, how many returns until there is a penalty for me? Buyers are using the returns because of ordering by mistake and a few instances of theft in my opinion. Return 1 - 4 = same person, all the games worked, each $5 item...

Is there a new procedure for INRs?

I had a INR today.The item was purchased on November 1st.Shipped on November 2nd.Tracking shows delivered on November 6th.Today the buyer opens a INR and in the case says:"Package was sent to wrong address. Has the merchandise been returned? If so, p...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 37 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! !!! Need Assistance Please !!!!! Attorney not replying my emails for court order that i recieved

I received an email on 13th January from eBay that says my eBay payment account is restricted and ask me to contact attorney. The email was‌ ‌"Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay payment account is restricted. A U.S. Court has direct...

Yes, yes - I know I am a couple of days early.

But I figure you are all going to be really busy for the next 48. Recognizing that only about 25% of the world are Christianand that even some of those 25% do not celebrate Christmas on Dec 25 and/or not all.Therefore, wishing to be all inclusive by ...

happy2.jpg

Problem Buyers

How do you all deal with problem buyers? This specific one I knew had going to be a problem from first message. Basic conversation with buyer...Buyer: Where is my package? I ordered from another seller and already received item. I only ordered your i...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Something new when sending offers...

So I was sending an offer, and this came up: It's a good warning in case you type in the wrong amount. In my case I was trying to ditch something that's been in the store for a long time, hence the almost 50% discount. C.

sinndex_0-1703347076617.png

INR - Can't enter tracking. Is this something new?

Have an INR open where it says delivered on the tracking but buyer claims they didn't get it. As per usual I have the option of entering the tracking number but when I get to that screen it says "tracking number cannot be altered once delivered". The...

Resolved! I'm offering something for local pickup, someone made an offer but the offer page says "Ship to"

The price offered is fine, but the Manage Offers page says Ship to and shows me a zipcode and city. My listing says Local Pickup onlyIs this the buyer requesting I ship to them, if I accept the offer will I be obligated to ship to them, or is this ju...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Immediate cancellation requests on items.

Hi everyone, I am a small seller of individual vintage items, and this week, on three different items and from three different buyers, I've had sales with payment followed by immediate cancellation requests. I am guessing this is an unscrupulous comp...

Casual seller - eBay holding my money hostage and not paying out in 2021 until I provide my SSN!

I am not a career seller. I sold 9 items from my house this year totaling about $1800I sold 7 of these 9 items in the past 2 weeks. eBay paid me out on the first few. And now they are holding the rest of my money hostage until I provide my SSN. I spo...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller fees as usual

It has been a long time since i sold on this platform but i recently sold a watch for $425. They took 15 percent of the total including shipping and tax, even consignment shops don’t do that. I will never sell on this platform again

User avatar by Explorer
  • 47 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can’t get Negative Feedback removed

I had a buyer buy a Bissell vacuum from me. It was tested and worked as it should. As soon it was delivered, the buyer sent me some aggressive messages calling me a liar and a scammer. I called eBay and told them to document my account that I might b...

• 25 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors