Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Buyer has scammed me

About a week ago, I sold two legos store displays, they were in great condition and was expensive to ship as they were very large, when the two displays arrived buyer claimed the boxes I had sent them in were filled with nothing but sticks and logs, ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing tool

I have been having problems with photo uploading tool since yesterday. Sometimes one photo uploads, sometimes none, just the circle arrow going round and round. Any suggestions?

EBAY AUTHENTICATORS

GUYS! LISTEN ! I AM SELLING MY HERMES KELLY BELT THAT I BOUGHT AT HERMES BOUTIQUE WHERE I WORKED.GUESS WHAT EBAY AUTHENTICATOR SAID,THEY SAID THEY CAN'T AUTHENTICATE.IS THAT MEANS MY HERMES KELLY BELT IS FAKE ???? I CAN'T BELIEVED THIS! ALSO I ASK LI...

Resolved! Buyer leaves false claim in feedback

The buyer purchased a presale item (not in hand as of yet). I’m always 100% transparent in all of my titles and descriptions so that there’s no misunderstanding of any kind. Having said that, I was unable to secure the presale item, so I immediately ...

Resolved! Ebays new Layout for Promoted/Sponsored Items

Hello I've noticed that eBay's platform has recently started promoting similar items right in the middle of my listings. This has become a cause for concern because it often leads to inquiries about my terms and conditions. The two lines of eBay's sp...

You guys ever burst a buyer's bubble here?

Including sales during the previous holiday season with right now when I'm selling a few niched items that are in season right now where delivery time is an issue, I've been getting a significant increase of buyer messages in regards to delivery time...

Using 3rd Party Shipping Hubs to Bypass Shipping in the US Only

Hello everyone, this is a new one for me, so I thought I'd ask.For my Auctions, I have made sure to limit my shipping to the Continental US Only, and I've done this via the Auction Description itself, and also within the Shipping Parameters, set up v...

E-commerce software and advisor

Does anyone work with listing software that they love. I have eBay and Mercari stores right now so looking for plug and play. also, looking for help and advise. Is there anyone who loves someone they’ve worked with?thanks,chris

Ebay Listing not showing up

For some reason, everytime I try to list an item on eBay, it will show for like the first few minutes and then when I try to search up my own listing or go on my account to find it, there is nothing there and its as if I never even listed it even tho...

More watchers than bidders during the auction

So, I've been selling on eBay for a while, mainly using "Buy It Now" instead of auctions. There's this "weird" item with over 300 views, 40 watchers, and it sat there for almost a month. I occasionally send out offers, but rarely get countered offers...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 47 replies
  • 1 helpful

what site am I registered on?

I received an email from ebay telling me I am now eligable to have my selling limit increased. When I applied on the ebay.co.uk I was informed that I had to do it from the ebay site I was registered with....so I went to the ebay.com website and appli...

Locked out of Account and Negative feedback

I got locked out of my account because someone snatched my phone. I wasn't getting password reset emails and couldn't complete 2 step verification to access my account. It was a nightmare so after 3 months I got eBay on the phone for another reason. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pages Refreshing While Listing, Get your S*** Together Ebay!!!!!

it boggles my mind how ebay is always asking for more of a cut from our sales with the ridiculous scam that is promoted listings, yet hardly even has a functional website. Every time I am listing something, at least once (usually 3-4 times!) the page...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors