cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sales Feb 2020

What is going on?  Sales are sure not happening here...Anyone else having this problem?

Its like...ebay is dead!

Message 1 of 237
latest reply
236 REPLIES 236

Re: No Sales Feb 2020

its happen to me all this month!! I don't know  why ?

Message 211 of 237
latest reply

Sales are down because buyers are sick of ordering things that take 2 months to NEVER to arrive.. All the while being told another 15 to 25 days. No legitimate tracking available. For me and mine e÷bay is a thing of the past.

Message 212 of 237
latest reply

How are they shipping the items? I ship 4 or 5 packages everyday by USPS Priority Insured Mail, and none of my buyer's have any problems at all*** You might need to check to see how they are shipping or you are shipping** Good Luck!!

Message 213 of 237
latest reply

Rude! 13 Sales is dead. Take me back to 10yrs ago 300 sales a week, 5 yrs ago 150 sales a week, 1 yr ago 10 sales a week. ebay is DEAD!! We closed down who can make money on dripple sales? No one! Stop pushing **bleep** uphill if people closed their stores in masses to protest no sales ebay would be forced to change. But people sit there dau in day out giving all money to ebay for what?  

Message 214 of 237
latest reply

if people closed their stores in masses to protest no sales

been very few "no sales" complaints in the last several months..........sorry you missed the upswing......

Message 215 of 237
latest reply

If your not having sales right now 6-14-2020, then maybe it's the items your selling.  The Art Glass items I sell on ebay are highly collectible.  You need to have items buyer's would like to buy** If you list something interesting-it will sell.  There is a buyer for everything-if the price and PHOTO'S are GOOD** Thanks

Message 216 of 237
latest reply

@brad-5728 wrote:

Sales are down because buyers are sick of ordering things that take 2 months to NEVER to arrive.. All the while being told another 15 to 25 days. No legitimate tracking available. For me and mine e÷bay is a thing of the past.

Then you're buying from the wrong sellers.

My stuff goes out next day even though I have 2 day handling, and sometimes even the same day.

Message 217 of 237
latest reply

If I don't get an item I have purchased after 10 days, I email the seller-if no reply- I step in and open a request to cancel the order for not being delivered. Seller has 3 days to reply. Then ebay steps in** Hope this helps**
Message 218 of 237
latest reply

Bonanza, Not Good? I was about to try them.
Message 219 of 237
latest reply

I just started on Poshmark and I’m making more money, than I have been lately, on eBay. I’m thinking of totally giving up posting on eBay, which is sad, because I’ve been on there a long time! I’m also going to try Mecari and Depop. eBay is not the only show in town!
Message 220 of 237
latest reply

EBay just doesn't seem to be worth the time any more.  I am in the same boat as you and ready to jump ship. EBay sends out surveys to sellers, but I doubt any of the people that can make the decisions are listening or pay attention to anything they do not want to hear, or they are too corrupt to care and penalize your sales for anything but positive survey responses. The send offers to watchers is a joke and killing bottom lines, making this platform great for the people that don't care if they make any money, but actually running a business, you would have to have a store with many thousands of items to make a living, not worth the hassle anymore.

Message 221 of 237
latest reply

To be successful selling on eBay, it takes a lot of out-of-the box thinking.  You can't just list your item like thousands of other sellers and hope someone will buy it. eBay changes and you have to change with it.  You have to find unique ways to make sure your item can be found and you also have to find ways to convince buyers that your item is worth what you are selling it at.  I've been selling on eBay for more than 14 years and have had great success.  

I am a true believer in eBay and know that if more and more people can be successful selling on eBay, eBay will always have the products.  Buyers will always come back to eBay because the more products that are available from different sellers, the more often buyers will return.   

I'm willing to donate my time for free to help.  The worse thing to do is give up, believing that you know everything there is to know, unwilling to try anything new, or refuse to listen to free advice.  Click on my eBay ID and then click on Send Message in the small popup window to message me if you need some free advice.

Message 222 of 237
latest reply

Sales may be down for many but for others, it's been a very good year.  We've had good sales all year long.  Our recommendation is to always try new listing strategies.  There's a lot of eBay tips and strategies being passed around all over eBay and being sold for just a few dollars on eBay itself. Read as much as you can and try everything in the book.  We actually ran across an eBay course online that has live instructors that will teach you all the tricks, tips, and strategies you need to be successful.  Last time we checked, they were offering their course on eBay as well.  Well worth it to check it out.  They do offer a full money back guarantee so why not.

Message 223 of 237
latest reply

Care post a link on this ? where can we find the book or course ?

Message 224 of 237
latest reply

Search eBay under the title if you need help selling:

Live 1-on-1 Course How to Sell Make Money Selling on eBay Amazon Products + Tips

Message 225 of 237
latest reply