cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLASSIC View Links To Bookmark

All of these classic view links should work. I'm no coder but I played with the HTML a little out of despair. They need to be bookmarked & accessed through your browser's bookmarks (for however long they will work)

Classic View  Active Selling

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&View=MyeBayNextSelling... 

Classic View Unsold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last31Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Su... 

Classic View Sold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=SoldNext&NewFilter=WaitShipment&SubmitAction.Ch... 

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: CLASSIC View Links To Bookmark

@hurryagain 

Great another post.

Sorry - Please look at my post.  None of those show anything that is on my list.

And does not provide shipping totals, or which categories sold the most, or totals for those categories, or auctions vs. fixed

Let me try stating it a different way

What was my total shipping cost for the last 31 days?

Did I sell more auctions or fixed price in the last 31 days?

Did I sell more Men's Shoes or Men' Suits in the last 31 days?

Which category average sold for a higher price, Men's Shoes or Men's Suits? 

Message 31 of 50
latest reply

@hurryagain 

And the number on the sold page are wrong.

What good are sold totals if they include canceled sales?

Message 32 of 50
latest reply

BLESS YOU! 

Message 33 of 50
latest reply

@usmediamass wrote:

@hurryagain 

Great another post.

Sorry - Please look at my post.  None of those show anything that is on my list.

And does not provide shipping totals, or which categories sold the most, or totals for those categories, or auctions vs. fixed

Let me try stating it a different way

What was my total shipping cost for the last 31 days?

Did I sell more auctions or fixed price in the last 31 days?

Did I sell more Men's Shoes or Men' Suits in the last 31 days?

Which category average sold for a higher price, Men's Shoes or Men's Suits? 

...Oh...I am so sorry.

My mistake.  I thought that you were one of those sellers who missed the classic selling page.

Total shipping costs for 31 days.

Auctions vs fixed price.

Sold more in which category.

Category average sold for higher price.

I do not remember the classic page ever having these types of details - ever.

Sorry to have bothered you.

@usmediamass 

Message 34 of 50
latest reply

@hurryagain 

You do offer great information.  Not a bother, just not what sellers need to run a business.

Please find a link the old seller manager PRO (as in professional).

Thanks

Message 35 of 50
latest reply

All these links are currently working when I try them! 😀😀😀

I would urge everyone who prefers the classic view to click the link on each page on the right that says "tell us what you think" and tell them what you think.  That you prefer that classic view - and to and provide a linked option to that classic view somewhere on the home page.

selling
https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&View=MyeBayNextSelling...

sold
https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last7Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Sub...

unsold
https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last31Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Su...

Message 36 of 50
latest reply

thank you. 3 tabs is better than 17 lol.  I like aspects of the new selling overview page.. but i can't figure out how to sort my listings on the new "listings page"  by price,time left, AUCTIONS FIRST etc.   

Message 37 of 50
latest reply

thank you

Message 38 of 50
latest reply

OMG wonderful

Message 39 of 50
latest reply

@tumpennie123 wrote:

thank you. 3 tabs is better than 17 lol.  I like aspects of the new selling overview page.. but i can't figure out how to sort my listings on the new "listings page"  by price,time left, AUCTIONS FIRST etc.   

@tumpennie123   No the new All Selling page only has a sort function to put Auctions first but NOT Auctions with bids like the Classic pages.  Not to mention they have the starting prices in red and bid prices in green, too bad if you have that very common red-green color blindness ... they didn't even both to make the prices large or bold.  (pic below) ... the circle is around an Auction with a bid, you can't sort the list by high bidders.  The "ALL Selling page" is a classic eBay oxymoron .... "moron" being the operative word.

So if you have items with bids you have to scroll down the entire list to see what they are ...

Screenshot (2686).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 40 of 50
latest reply

And now you have pointed out another flaw.

My sons are colorblind, courtesy my grandfather, my mom & me.

I have lived around it my whole life.

Used to play tricks on my brother.(I still feel bad about it!) 

The number of colorblind people is well known & many things are designed to compensate.

Stop lights almost always have the Red light bigger....And usually at the top.

Because, you know... good design for humans.

Im sorry for the one more thing..... it's becoming endless. 

Message 41 of 50
latest reply

Oh dear god. 

Your brilliant links worked for me for a couple glorious months but today the links automatically redirect to the jumbled piece of garbage, hard-to-read, useless, worthless Seller's Hub page.   Jesus I hate this set up.   I have come to hate eBay. 

Is there anything you can do once again to get our classic pages back?

ebay redirect.JPG

Message 42 of 50
latest reply

Gone for good, I guess. What a shame.

Message 43 of 50
latest reply

they poofed for me too today.

See my latest post about the update

Message 44 of 50
latest reply

@dr.mia52 wrote:

Oh dear god. 

Your brilliant links worked for me for a couple glorious months but today the links automatically redirect to the jumbled piece of garbage, hard-to-read, useless, worthless Seller's Hub page.   Jesus I hate this set up.   I have come to hate eBay. 

Is there anything you can do once again to get our classic pages back?

ebay redirect.JPG

Nothing to worry about...according to #1 the new all selling page has the same features we know and love from the classic page. 

Message 45 of 50
latest reply