cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLASSIC View Links To Bookmark

All of these classic view links should work. I'm no coder but I played with the HTML a little out of despair. They need to be bookmarked & accessed through your browser's bookmarks (for however long they will work)

Classic View  Active Selling

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&View=MyeBayNextSelling... 

Classic View Unsold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last31Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Su... 

Classic View Sold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=SoldNext&NewFilter=WaitShipment&SubmitAction.Ch... 

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: CLASSIC View Links To Bookmark

THIS IS AMAZING...thank you!!! I miss this classic view SO much!!

Message 16 of 50
latest reply

@cristian3_6 wrote:

very good thank you very much it worked
But until when will that be?
I hope it's eternally

It's sooooo nice when you show up here and find something that is helpful/makes life easier and causes sellers to smile. All I can say is WTG @modifiedracer93 . 1000 👍 & a few 🍾 too!! As above, hope it helps all that needs as long as possible!!! Fingers crossed!!

-Lotz

Message 17 of 50
latest reply

@modifiedracer93   My sincere thanks for those additional links to Bookmark, just completed that.  THANK YOU!!!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 18 of 50
latest reply

the classic format is much better in every way
for example to answer a message it is faster than in the new format
In the new format I do not realize it since it is not highlighted in red color, that is, I realize later
To see if you have to ship an item you have to click another link (in the classic one you see everything on one page)

Message 19 of 50
latest reply

The "Sold" link you have will show you items that you have sold but not yet shipped - Awaiting Shipment. If you want to see the items that you have sold and shipped to check tracking, etc., click on ALL just under the Sold bar. You can also change the time period of your sales by clicking to the right of "Period" and selecting what you want. The "Sort" option works also. All the options shown under the bar work just like they did on the original classic page.  If you want to go directly to your past sales, try this link:   https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last62Days&View=SoldNext&Column=SaleDate&S... 

You need to bookmark the individual links because they are not connected anymore. Clicking on anything on the left column will redirect you to the new pages.

It was such a relief to find postings with the old code that still works. Thanks modifiedracer93 and others with similar posts.

Message 20 of 50
latest reply

Thank you very much

Message 21 of 50
latest reply

You are the HERO of my day!  Thank you so very much!   😘

Just Plain Nic

Message 22 of 50
latest reply

Thank you Thank you Thank you....no applause...just money!

No, really, I am so glad I could help so many who were desperate to have classic view back.

I'm not usually a complainer of anything ebay... ebay has been VERY good to me over the years.

I'm no ebay cheerleader either.

I've rolled with all the changes over the last 20 years, didn't **bleep** much about managed payments.

But this new view stopped me in my tracks. I couldn't look at this hideous useless layout. It was the first time I really felt betrayed by ebay.

It was a relatively simple "fix" to change one or 2 words in the HTML to bring back my beautiful, functional CLASSIC view and test it a few times as to not get anyone's hopes up. And as I've said, I'm no computer wiz.

Wishing everyone lots of green!

Message 23 of 50
latest reply

Thanks OP It works, but only for Selling Reminders and Active selling on the page.  The rest of the headings aren't there. The sold link shows no sales for me and I did have a few sales.   I think it only works because there are still people who have the old Classic.  Once they convert everyone, it will be wiped off the servers.

I've reached that age where my brain goes from "you probably shouldn't say that." To "what the heck, let's see what happens. "
Message 24 of 50
latest reply

@shellhut 

Try this link for the sold section, it works for me...

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last7Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Sub...

I could not access any part of the classic page until @ambassadoroflight came up with this link.  I think it is a bit different...hopefully it works for you.

...Oh!   @usmediamass 

The OP here has made us links to the classic page view THAT WORKS!!!!

YIPPIE!!!!!

Message 25 of 50
latest reply

@hurryagain 

Thank you for letting me know about this, it is the same as the other link you sent.

And does not provide shipping totals, or which categories sold the most, or totals for those categories, or auctions vs. fixed price.  Basically the information we need to make decisions about pricing, and sourcing.

If someone gets  link to the old Selling Manager Pro, that provides the information needed to run an ebay business, please include me on the list.  

Message 26 of 50
latest reply

Yes, Thank you, that one works. 

I've reached that age where my brain goes from "you probably shouldn't say that." To "what the heck, let's see what happens. "
Message 27 of 50
latest reply

Thanks, actually, I have no idea why the seller Hub takes a long time to load & why I have to scroll back & forth.

My guess was MAYBE it's my old devices, or the way they are, CS was completely clueless to what I was even talking about. That was just an impression.

But, reading on here more, it appears CS is pretty clueless anyway.

All I understand, is I can't make the seller hub function as I need to maintain.

The one page was so easy! 

Message 28 of 50
latest reply

Select "Sold" on the left side and sold listings can be seen.

Message 29 of 50
latest reply

@usmediamass 

Sorry - please look at the top...at the OP's links...he has 3 of them ,

One for active listings.

One for the sold and...

One for the unsold.

Yes, it is not all on one page and yes, it does not have all of the info but it sure as heck beats having to look at either the new selling page or the hub for these things.

😁

Message 30 of 50
latest reply