cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLASSIC View Links To Bookmark

All of these classic view links should work. I'm no coder but I played with the HTML a little out of despair. They need to be bookmarked & accessed through your browser's bookmarks (for however long they will work)

Classic View  Active Selling

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&View=MyeBayNextSelling... 

Classic View Unsold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last31Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Su... 

Classic View Sold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=SoldNext&NewFilter=WaitShipment&SubmitAction.Ch... 

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: CLASSIC View Links To Bookmark

@lindyslucky wrote:

And now you have pointed out another flaw.

My sons are colorblind, courtesy my grandfather, my mom & me.

I have lived around it my whole life.

Used to play tricks on my brother.(I still feel bad about it!) 

The number of colorblind people is well known & many things are designed to compensate.

Stop lights almost always have the Red light bigger....And usually at the top.

Because, you know... good design for humans.

Im sorry for the one more thing..... it's becoming endless. 

@lindyslucky   Yep, they are totally clueless about anything outside their little IT bubble ... the type size is small anyway (and not even BOLD duh!?!) and then to screw up on the colors is completely inexcusable. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 46 of 50
latest reply

@magicjohnsonsvariety wrote:

@dr.mia52 wrote:

Oh dear god. 

Your brilliant links worked for me for a couple glorious months but today the links automatically redirect to the jumbled piece of garbage, hard-to-read, useless, worthless Seller's Hub page.   Jesus I hate this set up.   I have come to hate eBay. 

Is there anything you can do once again to get our classic pages back?

ebay redirect.JPG

Nothing to worry about...according to #1 the new all selling page has the same features we know and love from the classic page. 

@magicjohnsonsvariety   They must enjoy posting lies ... since none of the programmers even use the site they are just repeating the corporate dogma ... "Oh it's wonderful and beautiful and has all the same features and functionality that the stinky old pages did, YOU WILL LOVE IT!".

You can spell it anyway you want but its still garbage.  On May 1 I started a new system to keep track of the information I WANT and NEED since eBay is not capable of providing it.  It costs more time but then I knew that was going to happen the day they rolled Seller Hub out, what 2 years ago or there abouts?

I have to admit, while I love getting sales on eBay the rest of it is just now fun any more and I never thought I would see the day when I would say that.  Page loading is slow on pretty much ALL Seller Hub pages and they NEVER WERE SLOW on the Classic pages or ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR PROGRAM I USE.  That's the kicker, 5 seconds here, 10 seconds there, 30 seconds (or longer) for the See all orders page.  That along with their bonehead accounting piece and the extra work that causes ...  I would estimate it adds up to quite a few hours of completely wasted time at the end of the year.  Too bad I can't back charge eBay for all that lost time.

I give them credit when credit is due but for this and a few other worthless changes they get ZERO credit.

Regards,
Message 47 of 50
latest reply

I agree 100% with everything you said. 

I would just love to know what was going through the mind of the ebay employee who wrote (maybe not by choice) the paragraph...the same features you love?. 

I've never known anyone in all my 50 years who ever told a bigger and more obvious lie.

Message 48 of 50
latest reply

I would just love to know what was going through the mind of the ebay employee who wrote (maybe not by choice) the paragraph...the same features you love?. 

I've never known anyone in all my 50 years who ever told a bigger and more obvious lie.

@magicjohnsonsvariety   Oh, THAT and many other statements come from the Dale Carnegie "everything's right with the world" approach on how to respond with "Corporate speak".    They obviously have no idea what they are  saying or referring to, otherwise they would have listed all the changes, inconvenience and missing information the new page formats have compared to the previous pages.  The ones from the past that I like are the ones implying they asked, we answered and they delivered ... errnt, they never asked me and obviously not you or a few thousand others, LOL.  If they had then we wouldn't be having this pleasant conversation ...

Regards,
Message 49 of 50
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@magicjohnsonsvariety   Oh, THAT and many other statements come from the Dale Carnegie "everything's right with the world" approach on how to respond with "Corporate speak".    They obviously have no idea what they are  saying or referring to, otherwise they would have listed all the changes, inconvenience and missing information the new page formats have compared to the previous pages.  The ones from the past that I like are the ones implying they asked, we answered and they delivered ... errnt, they never asked me and obviously not you or a few thousand others, LOL.  If they had then we wouldn't be having this pleasant conversation ...

Yea, in another post someone mentioned something about a survey in favor of the new selling page. 

One would think if there was a survey that TRS would be asked...I wasn't, you weren't, actually, I don't know anyone who participated in any such survey.

So now I find myself clicking all over the place trying to find what I'm looking for...oh yea...it's "orders" now...but then when I click on orders nothing shows up...oh yea...it's another click under "all orders" to actually see anything. 

It's like a maze... 

Message 50 of 50
latest reply