Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File Exchange

How can I load my inventory using file exchange, how I tranfer my items (350+) to the template, copy and paste is posible, or do I need to do something else?, some advise please, thanks.

Can't figure out the template builder in Inkfrog Open

Have used Inkfrog for years with no problems. Now have to switch to Inkfrog Open and can't figure out the template builder. Watched the You Tube video on it which is not a clear feed and the part at the end where you make a box for shipping I could n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Turbo Lister Question - Is it okay to clear the logs?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered elsewhere, I had little luck in search. I just want to know if I can delete the activity log and/or the listing activity. I don't want to lose data, but the thing is getting a little bulky to load. Also...

Resolved! Create listing on computer add pictures directly from iphone?

I haven't sold in a while and am hoping there's a more direct way to add photos from phone since I last did. Can you make the listing on your computer and just add the photos using the app? Or do you have to type the whole listing on your phone (ouch...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Aftermarket Parts Listing Software

Hello, We are a new business that is looking to sell new auto parts on eBay. We are looking for a tool that will help us list all our parts and provide images and fitment data. The two solutions we are considering are WHI's eBay Link and Epicor's Lis...

File exchange not uploading all entries

HiI am an Australian eBay seller.We have been advised to update MPN, UPC, BrandHave been trying all weekI downloaded a file thru file exchange active listings called "add unique identifiers"Updated the data on the fileUploaded the CSV file with 45000...

File Exchange Action Error

Hi! I have been using file exchange for several months with no issues. Tonight I am getting a BAF error and it says my actions of verify and add are bad. Any idea whats going on? I can't seem to find anything that says if ther eis an Ebay issue or th...

eBay API: The item specific Manufacturer Part Number is missing.

Am receiveing the following API error when attempting to createt an item: Error Code: 21919303LongMessage: The item specific Manufacturer Part Number is missing. Add Manufacturer Part Number to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again. W...

Error - This item cannot be accessed because the listing has been deleted, is a Half.com listing

I have updated stock to ebay system via file exchange, but get the error message set forth below when trying to upload it. "Error - This item cannot be accessed because the listing has been deleted, is a Half.com listing, or you are not the seller." ...

Resolved! Purchase history

How Dow how go back through my purchase history beyond the default setting of six month or so, I can't find a filter or anything. I need to go all the way to 2015

Epicor Listing Expert

I am wondering if any one else has used Epicor's listing expert. I have been using it for about 5 months and am not happy with it at all. Just wondering if anyone else is having good or bad dealings with it.

How to use Promotion manager for the whole store

Hi, I'm having trouble creating sale buy 2, get 1 at 5% for my whole store on Promotion Manager. When I create the promotion, I can only add 500 listing on it, while I'm having more than 600 listing, and potentially more than 1000 How do I add more? ...

ebay catalog? where is it?

i don't see this under my selling preferences. Do I need selling pro? Sharing and using contentFor the convenience of sellers, we offer a product catalog of photos, item descriptions, and specifications, which are provided by users and/or third parti...

File Exchange error

Hi, I can't create listing with file exchange.Error Message: "Warning - You did not provide a value for additional shipping cost. The same value you provided for shipping cost has been copied to the additional shipping cost field.||Error - The item c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors