cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create listing on computer add pictures directly from iphone?

I haven't sold in a while and am hoping there's a more direct way to add photos from phone since I last did.  Can you make the listing on your computer and just add the photos using the app?  Or do you have to type the whole listing on your phone (ouch)?  Thanks so much

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@bethy9331 - Thank you for posting your listing concerns on this Community Board.

I'll be happy to provide you with some information regarding creating listing(s) on a computer and using your mobile device to complete the listing by inserting pictures.

You can do this. Two options are available to you.

Option 1: Create a listing on a computer and click on the "Save for Later". This will save your unfinish listing into the "Draft" section of your selling process.

You can access your account through your mobile device through the eBay Mobile App and go to the "Sell" section to complete the draft listing.

Option 2: Create a listing on a computer. You can copy the image(s) from your phone to your computer to insert the image(s) to your listing(s) or when you go to insert an image to your listing, you can browser your computer (if the phone is connected to your computer, you should have access to insert a picture from your device) to add pictures to your listing.

Hope this helps you complete your listing(s).

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@bethy9331 - Thank you for posting your listing concerns on this Community Board.

I'll be happy to provide you with some information regarding creating listing(s) on a computer and using your mobile device to complete the listing by inserting pictures.

You can do this. Two options are available to you.

Option 1: Create a listing on a computer and click on the "Save for Later". This will save your unfinish listing into the "Draft" section of your selling process.

You can access your account through your mobile device through the eBay Mobile App and go to the "Sell" section to complete the draft listing.

Option 2: Create a listing on a computer. You can copy the image(s) from your phone to your computer to insert the image(s) to your listing(s) or when you go to insert an image to your listing, you can browser your computer (if the phone is connected to your computer, you should have access to insert a picture from your device) to add pictures to your listing.

Hope this helps you complete your listing(s).

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks so much Mykal!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I create all my listings as drafts on my computer and then take the pictures using my iPad.  Much more efficient than trying to add the photos when creating the ad on the computer...

....now which one of the 50 items is that pic of????

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I guess I do it the long way . I list it on the computer and take the pic with my phone app while I am doing it . Because otherwise I get side tracked . I don't list ton's of items though !

Message 5 of 5
latest reply