cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange Action Error

Hi!

I have been using file exchange for several months with no issues.  Tonight I am getting a BAF error and it says my actions of verify and add are bad.  Any idea whats going on?  I can't seem to find anything that says if ther eis an Ebay issue or that the actions have changed.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Did you try to use a SellingManagerPro template or are you trying to add an active item?

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

For the SMP template the Action Verb would be AddProduct.

If you are trying to add an active item, you are using the wrong template.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

For adding an active  item use Add (uppercase A) or VerifyAdd.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@dollybeauty - Thank you for continuously helping the community. This answer is spot on.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@papascardsandstamps - Thank you for posting your File Exchange error in the Community Boards.

Please reference to @dollybeauty answer.

Action values are very case sensitive.

image.png

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Would the Verify actions be an error if the Add was lower case?  I am going to try again next week...I try to list mid week

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Must be VerifyAdd. FileExchange is VERY picky.

All key words and headings must be as displayed in the AdvancedInstructions.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply