Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Requests

So, after experiencing my first return request (I don't offer returns, but apparently item is protected under the "doesn't match photos or description" clause, which is highly suspect, as I have impeccable feedback), I responded to the buyer the same...

refund

i wonder what happen with my money returng

Concerns about a return and seller offering partial

I recently bought a special tool set. The set was listed as being unopened. However, it was not and 3 of the tools where missing. I started a return with the reason of missing parts/pieces and want a full refund after returning it. The seller respond...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't contact seller or E Bay

I am trying to reach seller, filled out request but won't let me send. Filled request with E Bay won't submit, just want to contact person at E Bay.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Protection?

I've been selling computer parts for a couple of years now. A few weeks ago, a gentleman orders a GPU from me. It was over $750, so I had to get signature confirmation which I did as well as ship to the confirmed address. I purchase my labels from eB...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Complaint

Been a seller since 2016 as a PTY Ltd. and eBay has got worse and worse. Ongoing poor customer service with issues that can not be resolved by tech support from either Pakistan, India, or somewhere else where they are restricted to truly helping you ...

return request

Received a return request from a customer saying the item was not described. And the box was broken. The item is used, The customer said the top of the train is faded and almost white. this is so false even his picture doesn't show that. I just don't...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claims empty jar of face cream sent

I recently sold a jar of face cream. It was sent first class and didn’t fly (being shipped to an address about 1 hour away from us) so there’s no chance of air pressure/temp being an issue. The buyer said the item was taped close (we never taped it c...

Proper UPS FedEx Damaged Returns Process

This is a thread to outline the proper process of damaged returns. There is a lot of wrong information, both by users and sometimes by eBay employees. We’re posting this to help others and others can add comments if they wish. The first and biggest w...

return an object

I bought an item but received a different item and asked for a refund is that wrong?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

REFUNDS

hello i sold 2 items of the same to a customers with different prints but same size same stretchbuyer asked for a 5x and than requested a 4x we sent both in 4x and 1 didn't fitso buyer said they wanted a refundfor the 1 that did not fit. than buyer s...

Un-cooperative seller

Hello all, I am sorry in advance. This a pretty detailed and long winded, but,I did cut some of the details out in effort to keep it short. I am hoping somebody has some advise as to what I need to do.I have an issue I have never had before with an e...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors