Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

search completely broken

searching for (text) 10.5 WITH (filter) size 10.5 , a bunch of size 9 shoes are listed in search results, clicking on them, ctrl+f for 10.5 NOT EVEN ON THE PAGE, what the heck is going on here???

Text disappears

When I type a message to a seller (Contact Seller) the text disappears. I type it in but as soon as I stop typing it disappears from view. If I highlight it, it is still there just not visible. This seems to only happen with Chrome.Is there a fix for...

Can't Send Invoice - Flashing Screen (Firebox)

This just started, I believe, yesterday. When I go to send an invoice on Firefox, I get a constantly flashing screen and unable to send the invoice. I have to open up IE just to send an invoice. I'm on Win X and have the most recent Firefox - anyone ...

Anything I try to print from eBay is coming out about 25% size - invoices, shipping labels...

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm not able to find? This is ONLY when printing from eBay. After tying up every dime in my PayPal account with 'waiting to refund' postage, I called CS... after half an hour of assuring me SHE could fix it, the call...

New Relisting Process Slow

Is it just me or has ebay changed the relisting process? Before I could click on the highlighted blue relist and my items were instantly relisted.Now I click on the blue highlighted relist and it takes me to another page to relist my items.This Is ve...

Resolved! Outside advertizing slows down or freezes page load

I wish ebay didn't have to load outside advertizing on ebay listing pages. ebay is a platform for buy/sell transactions and the sites performance should not be compromised by advertizing. I would hate to miss increasing my bid on an item while I wait...

Major Transaction sequence bug

Here is the sequence of events that lead to the problem. On a posting with multiple items available.1) made obo offer.2) decided to purchase full price. Clicked the buy now on the pending offer, paid.3) obo accepted.4) seller has to cancel OBO5) need...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Volume discount display discouraging sales

The Buy1 Buy2 Buy3 volume discount display on item pages does not indicate that different items can be purchased to get the discount. Buyers are under the impression that have to buy 2+ of the same item. Volume pricing Note: Volume pricing discounts ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay displaying text only

For the past several days, ebay has been intermittently been displaying text only. It had been fixing itself after a few minutes or a few refreshes, but so far today it's stuck on text only. I've tried Chrome and Microsoft Edge, and it's the same for

Customized classic store issues!

Next year, all eBay stores are to become mobile-responsive. BUT, in the meantime, eBay has done a couple things to harm the classic stores which have been customized. I figured out the broken store issue; eBay changed the store URL path. The latest i...

been billed by ebay for KI-feedback app that I dont have or use for 2 years now.

Ive been billed by ebay for ki-feedback app for over 2 years now. Talked to ki-feedback and they had now record of us in thcorrespondance eir system and told me ebay bills for them. Never signed up for this app. Ebay wants emails and other communicat...

How do I bulk discount/single discount my items, to make it say, "10% off then the price", in my ads

How do I bulk discount/single discount my items, to make it say, "10% off then the price", in my ads.... I do not see a prompt, in the ad itself, but maybe I missed it. Here is what I am talking about: Price: $17.98Was: Previous Price $23.98OR Best O...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors