Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! INR Service Metrics Projection site issue

@Anonymous Just wanted to report a small site bug. You accurately informed me in one of the staff chats that unauthorized transaction INR cases were auto removed from calculations of service metrics. The one I was asking about at the time was indeed ...

My pictures got deleted again - third time

This is the 3rd time I have had to fix my pictures due to ebays wrong doing. Not to mention not being able to edit my drafts or pictures in my draft. A blank screen doesn't help me as a seller. It's exhausting and very disappointing on how we have to...

over charged on Subscription store

Another issue this morning and this time is on the Subscription fees being over charged. Our store Subscription is 59.95 but We are being charged 88.96. Ebay should have an oversight with all the issues at hand. Check your invoice just in case you ar...

Create Shipping Discounst Page is Broken

Similar to the issue experienced a few days ago with category functions, none of the links are working. I would like to have access to shipping rules prior to the USPS First Class Zone change on 27th. I don't know who to tag but if you do, I would ap...

File Exchange Csv not working

Hello all, I need some help . I`m trying the new bulk ebay listing using csv files . I`ve tryed several times to list a classified add and everytime I try I get this error .VerifyAdd,Failure,37,"""Error - Input data for tag Format> is invalid or miss...

Shipping Label / Tracking Number Error

Used the bulk shipping labels to ship 8 items last night. Purchase AND PRINTED the labels. Notice this morning that those 8 items are still in my Awaiting Shipping list. Huh? Checked Paypal, yes I was charged for labels. Looked in paid and shipped, t...

Capture.PNG
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Many items incorrectly listed and clutter a search

Hello: I collect vintage espresso machines, and one of my favorite searches is "lever espresso machines." Increasingly that search is cluttered with a single type of item that is not an espresso machine. How do I report this to eBay so that these ite...

Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 8.12.49 AM.png

Highly Suspicious Account Activity

Hello, I received confirmation of an order I did not place. I had to reset my password to get into my account. Upon review of my shopping cart and order history, there are additional gaming items in my cart. I do not game nor involved with Bitcoin. T...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors