Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller ratings ranking

I've been demoted. Email reference id: 218f5d07b68d48739679a1d6d3667d6f1. eBay has repeatedly warned me about problems they have caused.From 1 July ebay was to prevent Germany buying from anyone not registered to LUCID PACKAGING.They have not created...

Unfortunately, this seller does not ship the item to your location. Please update your shipping addr

I'm new to selling on eBay and this buyer from Mexico made an offer to buy my smart watch to Mexico. I have the shipping set to UPS. For some reason it keep say the seller can't ship to the location even though I have international shipping on with n...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't change my password

It won't let me change my password says 'Something went wrong' been this way for months. They won't send me my code to fix it and trying a new account will say 'This email has already been registered'. It sucks this place is the monopoly for retro co...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can i disable 2 factor authentication

Two factor authentication has made Ebay clunky and unpleasant to use.2fa adds very little in the way of security as SIM card hacks are well established. So as i have never had my Ebay acount hacked or disturbed in 20 years i want to disable 2fa.How d...

Ebay.ca needs captcha to sign in but says 'oops that's not a match' always. Can't login!!!

Started yesterday for me. Could have been a problem earlier as I haven't logged in a while. First time ever I've been asked for a captcha in 20 years!!!I enter my user name then hit continue. It automatically goes to a please verify yourself to conti...

Edit photos

When I edit photos and crop a photo it works just fine after hitting save it doesn't give me the option to reset if I don't like the crop or make a mistake I have to upload the photo again. Also, my hand has been trained to exit on the right so I go ...

Ride on 12volt police car

I paid with my credit card it took my money and then it said my card was denied but the money out of my account and I don’t understand why this is happening. I’ve never had a problem with eBay before.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

I am very frustrated with eBay

I purchased a set of tires December 13 for $350.00, the seller mis represented the ad and made an honest mistake they wanted that per tire not for four. I have tried to contact eBay several times and that is not as easy task. The seller has tried as ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors