Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Problem with ebay Paypal

Have been having same issues on and off over the last 2 weeks. Trying to process from cart or from purchases or any other way Paypal keeps looping back to the payment page and doesn't process the payment. Keep retrying over and over and suddenly it w...

Resolved! Help... Shipping options are from another planet today. Everything was normal yesterday... not now!

I went into a listing today, to change the price and change to free shipping.... and something has messed up my shipping options. Everything was fine and normal, and what I am used to seeing... but today, it looks like I can't just change shipping op...

Fire Emblem 9B.JPG Fire Emblem 9C.JPG Fire Emblem 9D.JPG Fire Emblem 9E.JPG

Item specifics missing

Hello, I'm a clothing and shoe seller and have noticed that lately, Rayon (material) and Western (theme) seem to have disappeared from most shoe and clothing related categories as pre-loaded available options when entering a listing's item specifics....

Data Boxes TOO BIG on ebay.com

I had a problem with my data boxes being TOO LARGE on ebay.ca and ebay.com. i.e. Two boxes across the page instead of three. ebay.ca has been fixed, but ebay.com still remainins TOO LARGE. Can this be fixed, please.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent Purchase

I found out through PayPal that an item of over $1,800 had been purchased on my account. Through PayPal, I found that the item was shipped to somewhere in Missouri. Not even close to where I live. I could not find the order in e-bay, yet PayPal deter...

issues with listing or revising items

When I go to relist,revise,or to list an item the page starts to load.The logo loads and the copyright info on the bottom loads and rest is just shadows.This happened around May and it was a technical issue on ebay side and it got fixed.I am back to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New Concern

Hello,Since July 9th and probably before the eBay software is not removing listings from my store when an item sells. Here's the latest item number: 334987307755. The item is listed as active on the "Manage Active Listings" page.When I click on the l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors