cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the ebay search features when using the side bar

About 9/10 times I use the sidebar I get the error page below:

Please fix this. It is a billion dollar company. I personally pay $200k in fees a year. I can't even search the site properly.

We looked everywhere.

Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @threadykrueger ,

Could you share what you're searching for (or the URL) and what you're selecting/clicking on the sidebar that results in the error message?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Not only is it giving errors, but it's omitting results. More often than not, the sidebar filter will show a number of listings relevant to the filter, but after selecting the filter the majority are omitted from the results. For instance, earlier I searched for Ralph Lauren Polo Shorts of a size, the sidebar indicated there were 131 "NEW", when I checked the 'new' box, it filtered down to 40. 

eBay, FIX THE SITE. Just yesterday I met with my group of resellers and all but one, over 90%, have cross-listed on to the competition's sites. ALL BUT ONE. That one was ME. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've been having this same issue lately. Seems to happen when I try to narrow down categories, for example searching "Levi's Jeans" then clicking "Women's Clothing" will bring back the error. The workaround seems to be to perform the search from the eBay home page rather than the Seller Hub. I'm not sure why it works but it does. Very annoying.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply