Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot sign out of ebay, item descriptions disappear on sellers/buyers, item in cart needs to be pd

For a couple of days I cannot sign out of my one account to get into another account on separate emails. I have reported this now numerous times. The "item description" for all listings - mine and others have disappeared then comes back ( sometimes)....

App bug

in my ebay->settings->account->shipping address, while modifying an existing shipping address, changing only the State or Province does not enable the DONE button, as if it does not detect that this field had it's contents modified. 5 minute fix. gla...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search results yielding irrelevant results

Ebay is currently returning irrelevant results for many of my searches. For example, a search for "Altec 1233", which is a brand and model of vintage speakers, returns results for 193 items, 5 of which contain the model "1233" in the title. Typically...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 13 helpful

Missing - Display Order

I'm a car collector. I search and buy using eBay motors on a daily basis for classic cars. I used to be able to organize the search results by oldest car to newest car. (Order by age/year)Why did you remove this feature???I search for broad ranges of...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

On-Going & Reported Over Two Month Ago - Collectibles WWII Original US Taking Over 24 hrs to go Live

Originally reported in July/August by several sellers. Reported by me September 3 again in October. No replies from ebay. Still not fixed. Sellers are losing out on one day of selling that we are paying for with additional expense if doing promoted l...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I May Have Found An Answer for Us Complaining About EBAY Search Issues

I have never seen this myself and I have been selling 22 years on here... It appears EBAY's new Ai search is not just searching what you type it is also including words for the definition of that word. I have sold many Chevron Gas & Oil things in the...

Resolved! Store Newsletter not working today

Has any one else had a problem doing a store newsletter today? I go through all of the hoops to set up a newsletter for the week and when I am done I get the message"Error - Oops!! It’s not you, it’s us. Please try again."It has been like this all da...

shipping address

I am unable to use ebay. I moved, changed my address, and bought something. The order was being shipped to my old address, so I canceled. A few days later, I got confirmation of the cancellation but by then had bought the product elsewhere.I just bou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors