cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign out of ebay, item descriptions disappear on sellers/buyers, item in cart needs to be pd

For a couple of days I cannot sign out of my one account to get into another account on separate emails.  I have reported this now numerous times.  The "item description" for all listings - mine and others have disappeared then comes back ( sometimes).   I still have an erroneous item in my purchase history that states "it needs to be paid" and has been there for a month and I keep telling ebay about this.  I cannot do business like this and am dead in the water - they said they will "escalate" the ticket while it feels like they are ignoring it. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Cannot sign out of ebay, item descriptions disappear on sellers/buyers, item in cart needs to be pd

What happens when you clear cookies and browser history? Because it sounds to me like you have corrupted cookies. If you are getting to your eBay using bookmarks  you may need to delete that and start over as well. 
Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Try using a different browser for different eBay accounts, then you never need to sign out. Or use a private or incognito browser window so you can stay signed in in your primary browser window.

Sign in using your username and password.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I "escalated" it up to a supervisor - it apparently was a site wide issue -  Yes, cleared caches, cookies, restarted, changed browser, stood on one foot and hopped in a circle.   They had it fixed in about 48 hrs

Message 4 of 4
latest reply