Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What is the name of this Antique Plate

Hello, I have an 11" T & V Limoges (Tressemann & Vogt Plate I think it may be from 1891-1907? It is signed J H Barten any ideas on who that is?.. Is it gold? It is in outstanding condition. Are the flowers considered Transferware?. Well I think that ...

Help with a Moorcroft vase

Hi, I am new here and hoping to get some help with a Moorcroft vase. The vase looks like a real Moorcroft and has a green signature. However, it does not have the 'Made in England' stamp. I have included some images. Any idea if this is a real Moorcr...

Resolved! Please Help ID 9 1/2" Cut Glass Pitcher Pattern Name & Maker

This is a heavy cut glass pitcher. Please help with pattern name and maker. Is this cut glass or American Brilliant? Thank you for help. I tried inserting photos with camera icon but it isn't working for me, it is asking for source. Sorry.

Red Wing Carafe?

Can any one confirm that this is vintage Red Wing? There is a very faint number stamped into the bottom, I think the first digit is a 5

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help to ID enamel milk glass vase

Need help in ID'ing the maker/era of this pretty, brown, milk glass vase, with beautiful enamel sunflowers, gold accents, and lavender beaded (moriage?), maybe, Queen Anne's Lace, or some similar flower. It's 7" tall. No marks, but a rather distincti...

Sunflower Vase 1.jpg Sunflower Vase 2.jpg Sunflower Vase 3.jpg

Need Help Please With 6" Tall Bald Doll Bust Head Signed YU

Please help me regarding this 6" tall doll bust head signed YU with 4 numbers I can't make it. She has a hole in her head and came with flowers. She also has beautiful blue eyes that look and shine like glass . Is this possibly Marian Yu? I don't get...

IMG_1638.JPG IMG_1641.JPG IMG_1642.JPG

Resolved! Vintage Pottery Platter - Help Please

Bought this from a very old woman, but that doesn't mean anything, told it had been in her family for years, but again that doesn't mean anything, It is 11 1/2" long and 7 1/2" wide. At first I thought Italian Pottery but now I am confused. Your thou...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors