Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I don't believe I will be selling Problems

I don't believe I will be selling on eBay much anymore if at all. I have been scammed by buyers three or four times in a row and eBay only stands by buyers. I've been thrown under the bus every time by eBay they're only about making money for eBay an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Hold on Funds

So I've been selling on eBay for over 5 years with 100% positive feedback. I've sold pretty much the same kind of thing too, horse tack. Last year I sold a saddle for over $3000 and a week ago I sold a saddle for $1200. However, this time, eBay put a...

Randomly Got An Automatic Charge From My PayPal?

I was at work when I received a notification from eBay that I was charged $23.50 from my PayPal. I haven't purchased anything from eBay in months, I've just been trying to sell stuff. I got an email receipt as well but it has no item, no item descrip...

about eBay managed payment system

Hello how are you guys! How is your experience with the eBay managed payment system? Is that good? Or what is your recommendation? I have no experience with a management payment method, it is not yet available to us. Stay safe and healthy.good day.

Managed Payments

I don’t like the new payout system through eBay. It is taking forever for funds to go to my account and EBAY SELLER FEES ARE HIGHER! PayPal was quicker and my funds were there and the fees were lower. Who said this was a good idea. I have to wait lik...

Forced to do managed payment

I’m already having trouble getting paid by a jacka$$ buyer who hasn’t paid after 2 days and now today, i get forced into managed payments. Looks like it’ll be another 2 days before i see miney in my bank account. Once this guy oays me, does anyone kn...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

For All Their Wonderful Technology...

So for the last week or so eBay has been unable to put a mere $6.10 into my account from their "wonderful" (?) new managed payment system...even after the micro deposit got in fine and they recognize my bank and account.How about this eBay, you keep ...

Fees

My items sold but I never got the payment so I just relisted them, but I got charged 20 dollars for them??

Managed Payments - what if I have two paypal accounts and choose which one gets the money?

I'm selling a large collection on behalf of my child. Most of the payments go to a trust. I throw some my way to pay fees and keep the lights on esp in 2020. The goods are inherited. Right now I either pay myself or the trust depending on our needs. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors