Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need to call

I need to call someone I’m from the UK only suggests us and Canadian numbers.

want to cancel return request

I am a buyer ,I have received my item,I started a return request , I now want to cancel my return request , filled out proper online pages,forms , on ebay , message comes up in red cannot perform request at this time , Any suggestions ? next step?Doe...

Buyers driving up a bid

Has anyone had an experience with a bidder backing up their bid past a buy it now price? I’m experiencing this now. (I’m hoping I’m wrong) Another bidder had to bid past that buy it now and I suspect they couldn’t do a buy it now because of it. I’ve ...

Canceling a shipping label

I canceled a shipping label on April 18. The message said that it would be reviewed. That was pretty much it. Should I have received a message telling me it was canceled and refunded? Or do I just need to be patient and wait to see my monthly stateme...

rare coin return.

This is my first return.Already thinking of leaving this platform.Nonsensical replys,No help from ebay.Cannot tell if money is refunded before i get the item back.Frustrated with the little information on this subject.Extremely frustrated.Will bevhea...

Refunds

How can I contact a real person to assist me in getting a refund from a seller that is delaying? There doesn't seem to be any option for this in the options on the app.

Listings not found in search

I have listed 5 items over the last two days and I noticed I had NO views over 2 days! so I checked the listings, and I can view them, but if I search for those items in a site wide search, they do not show up! I've been selling for years on eBay and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors