cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rare coin return.

This is my first return.Already thinking of leaving this platform.Nonsensical replys,No help from ebay.Cannot tell if money is refunded before i get the item back.Frustrated with the little information on this subject.Extremely frustrated.Will bevheaving limiting my sales with no sellers protection.I am also a buyer who raises bids and provides ebay money with no assitance in return.If this customer gets the coin and their money back i am done here!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

rare coin return.

@zaemet_mnnekpdy3 

< If this customer gets the coin and their money back i am done here >    

I'm surprised that, with your experience, you aren't more aware of the process.  Your listings say No Returns. 

That means you can refuse a buyer's remorse return request.  Buyer's remorse are reasons like didn't like it, 

thought it was bigger, found one cheaper, stuff like that.  But you can not refuse a Not As Described return. 

When a buyer requests a return for NAD, the seller has a few options. 

(1)  Accept the request, send the buyer a return label, sit back and wait for the item to arrive.  Sometimes, 

the buyer doesn't get around to it.  Only when/if the item does arrive, then you refund the buyer. 

(2)  Don't require a return, and voluntarily refund the buyer. 

(3)  Do nothing.  If the buyer is savvy, s/he will wait four days and then use the Ask eBay to Step In and Help 

feature.  eBay will give the buyer a refund out of your account, will allow the buyer to keep the item, won't 

refund your fees, will give your account a Defect.  Of course, you could roll the dice ... if the buyer doesn't  

know what to do, s/he could fiddle around and let the request expire.  I wouldn't bet the farm on that. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

rare coin return.

Hi @zaemet_mnnekpdy3   Everything @gosimus  has told you is true.  You can, and should, read up on it yourself in the eBay Customer Service pages.  Start at the link below and keep clicking around until you have a firm idea of how it all works.  If you have detail questions, you can post back to this thread.  Good luck! 

eBay on Manage returns for Sellers:  https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/managing-returns-refunds/manage-returns-missing-items-refunds-sell...

Message 3 of 3
latest reply