cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I talk to an agent these days?

I am so frustrated with customers saying they haven't received an item when it is marked and scanned by the post office as delivered. this is the third time in a month!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@mizbaby 

Customer service can not help with this.

All you can do is send the buyer a sympathetic note, explaining that they must go to their PO with the tracking # and ask them to look up the delivery.  The scanners have gsp, so they can see exactly where it was delivered. The carrier should try to retrieve the package if misdelivered.

If stolen from the buyer's property, they should report it to the police - it is most likely their loss since home insurance usually has a sizable deductible.

If the buyer has opened a not received claim, respond to the claim by entering the tracking that shows delivery in the space provided. The claim will close in your favor.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the answer. I have repeated contacted the customer with tracking numbers and the time it was  delivered.  I have tried and tried to contact Ebay with the tracking number but their page won't accept the tracking number because it was "already delivered". I am at the point now that they are asking me to refund her or supply her with another piece. This seems quite unfair as I have done my part.  I have since switched my plain padded envelopes with bright colored one so they are more obvious. I had another "undelivered" item  neutral feedback today, again...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@mizbaby 

As mentioned, when a Buyer contacts you that they did not receive their package, and tracking shows delivered, the Buyer needs to open an Item Not Received case. You then need to enter the tracking into the case for eBay to close the case in your favor. 

There is no need to contact eBay. There is no need to refund. Besides opening the case, the Buyer needs to contact their post office to find out where the package was delivered. The key is that the Buyer needs to open the case.

Organizer: eBay Meetup Group: S.E. Michigan Online Sellers, Resellers and Thrifters eBay Etc
Message 4 of 4
latest reply