Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Packing Slips

Why has the option to reprint a packing slip been hidden away so well. I printed a shipping label a short while ago, and the browser crashed. Now going back to the order, there is no option ANYWHERE that I can see to print the packing slip.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Outages when I try to list items.

Ive had constant outages when I try to list items. It show the picture of the kid with a hoody on and says cant find it anywhere. Why is this a constant occurrence now?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return procedure

The item is unusable. I want a refund. The seller does not accept returns. The eBay procedures all lead to return. How do I get the refund without a return?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

order history

Hello! I buy a lot on your site. You can see my story. I had health problems and didn't always visit the site. how can I correct my unpaid order history in order to participate in auctions in the future? Thank you.

video

can I post a video?  I don’t have a store

Cancel a refund request.

A buyer requested a return of an item thought to be defective. Seller offered a partial refund to have repaired which the buyer declined. Then the buyer realized a wire came loose tha that he easily fixed and now the product is fine. Buyer wants to c...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I living in the twilight zone?

I'm selling items from the estate of a friend who's dad passed away. A buyer purchased a book from the estate. Unfortunately when I went to the home to ship the item, the housecleaners mistakenly threw it away.I explained this to the buyer and provid...

eBay international shipping

Hi my question is if I choose to use eBay international shipping what fees would I incur to ship my product to the eBay processing center ? Can I also get a discount to ship my product to eBay?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam

Can anyone tell me if Shalom-2012 is a legit buyer? I ask after reviewing their feedback responses. (Odd they are all identical?)

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

using ipad with ebay app and laptop problems

dowloaded ebay app onto iPad.. easier for pics ...instead of using ebay.com on Laptop. Listings done on iPad don't show up on laptop ebay.com account... I use the same sign on, etc...???

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors