cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there no way to change positive feedback to negative?

I am happy with a purchase and would like to leave the seller positive feedback, but, with no way to change my feedback should the product fail (seller is manufacturer of product), I am reluctant to leave positive feedback now.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@pnw-photography wrote:

I am happy with a purchase and would like to leave the seller positive feedback, but, with no way to change my feedback should the product fail (seller is manufacturer of product), I am reluctant to leave positive feedback now.

No. Positive feedback, once left, may not be changed.

CONSERVITVS  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay member since: 1996

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@pnw-photography 

Once you leave feedback you can not cancel or change it. There is no way to change a positive to a negative.  You have 60 days from delivery to leave it so you have time to evaluate the item.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/leaving-feedback-sellers/leaving-feedback-sellers?id=4007

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

That is what I feared.  It is because of this that I don't leave positive feedback.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi @pnw-photography 

There is no way to change positive feedback ... BUT we can leave a Follow up to any feedback we've left. 

There is NO time limit for leaving a Follow up.  [It can be done years later.]  Of course, that won't change the rating we chose for the original feedback ... just allows us to add further information about the transaction.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply