Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

I'm looking for a made to move (MTM)Barbie.  The blonde with curly hair and the peach colored top!!  I can't find her anywhere....grrrrrr.  So, in my search I had to buy a doll.  Now, get this.....I like the little SS dolls...the ones that are painted on?  Bought my first one yesterday only BECAUSE of her painted suit that made me think Olympics.

SwimBarb.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2191 of 9,230
latest reply

SwimBack.JPG

Neither the front or back of box say what she is all about.  There is a puppy in the graphics too.  Oh well, not important.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2192 of 9,230
latest reply

OlypicGold.JPG

Well, here she is with her gold medal and carrying the flag.  She has a mole under her left eye.  At least I think it's a mole......tried and tried to get it off.Smiley Very Happy   I took one more pic that shows the entire flag, but I liked this one better.

Message 2193 of 9,230
latest reply

The pool set is not Mattel..  Its made by Empire  from around 1977  and thats its box in the background.  Smiley Wink 

I like the Superstar face even though it was a bit overused  and yes,  Blue Hawaiian sounds really good on a hot day.

Foreclosure house is looking great!  Love the sunbrella and the tiny diorama so so detailed.  Love whayt you did with the bathroom.  You inspire me to work on my house... especially the view out the window Smiley Frustrated

Kayla sends hugs and a huge thank you for the  bathbeads, pottery and new towels-  Here she is trying them out..  They are fantastic!  We love them!heartheartheart

IMG_0109.JPG

Debra
Message 2194 of 9,230
latest reply

I'm happy that you and Kayla are happy!!Smiley Happy  YAY!!  And you are sooo welcome....was fun for me too!

Looks good!  Matches your bathroom too!  Glad you are having some fun heart

Message 2195 of 9,230
latest reply

Rainy weekend, so did a lot of messing around in the doll room.  Thought I would get more work done in there, but got to playing instead.  Made some changes on the Foreclosure House.  So, more pictures.  Some changes are pretty subtle so can't really notice.  But, you know how it goes with a camera in hand.

ForClShower.JPG

About the only change here is the little toiletry set on the sink.

Message 2196 of 9,230
latest reply

ForClosTub.JPG

Took out the chandelier and added 'bubbles' to the tub which you can't see Smiley Frustrated  Took the flowers out of the hanging plant.

Message 2197 of 9,230
latest reply

foreclosdining.JPG

This was the first change made to the dining area...

Message 2198 of 9,230
latest reply

ForclosDining.JPG

This is what I did yesterday. (the flowered material in back are my own curtains.)  This doll house is partially in front of a window.   The bathroom back there....I'm still trying to figure out how to put a door in and what to use.  If it were straight across it would be no problem, but it is rounded.

Message 2199 of 9,230
latest reply

HobbitTV.JPG

Have too much stuff on top of that cabinet!   Made a large screen TV for the girls at Palm Tree cove.   Bought a cheap, black plastic frame and inserted a movie ad inside.  Painted a black pedestal for it to sit on.  Found a tiny Life's Good (LG) insignia in mag and put it at mid-bottom of TV frame. Can't see that either Smiley Very Happy

Message 2200 of 9,230
latest reply

Umbrella2.JPG

Better view of the umbrella.  It was part of a beverage glass and wire holder set for picnic table.   Can't believe the hollow handle fit perfectly over the little round ball atop the side rail there.   That chicken gets moved all over the doll room Smiley Very Happy

Message 2201 of 9,230
latest reply

DogChow.JPG

Fudge bars and popsicles have all been eaten.  A neighbor, Tasha, brings a cake to welcome the girls to the community.  Seems Rootie is all excited about her new dog chow.

Message 2202 of 9,230
latest reply

IndianPony.JPG

Pocahontas got a new body and she also has a new paint pony.  A few new feathers and pottery.

Message 2203 of 9,230
latest reply

Washer&Dryer.JPG

Finally got a W&D for the girls.  Big discount on clearance shelf so couldn't pass.  Even though it is scale for Barbie, it is really too short.  Even on this pedestal. (Doll box lid)

Message 2204 of 9,230
latest reply

Wash&Dry&T.JPG

Brand new Tall Barbie gets first crack at using the new W&D.  Need to fix her hair.  I think she had to bend down too much to get her laundry done.Smiley Very Happy  I like this doll!  Couldn't get a decent photo of her; she is far better looking than this.

Message 2205 of 9,230
latest reply