Message 2 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 2 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

love the job you did restyling her hair! This board is not as easy as the BBB is.  *whaaa*

Message 3 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

maggiemoomom1
Enthusiast

Hellow All!  So how do you post pics?  The same as the BBB?  This is very simular to the BFC chat boards....not fond of it. 

Sari;-)

Message 4 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

not as easy as the BBB scroll

and photos here are a bother...

Message 5 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Diane, who is the red-head?  I found her at a GW store & cleaned her up.  She is a cutie, but I have her sorted to go with the 'out' pile of dolls:-(

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 6 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

sorry i dunno who she is

was nude in a lot and thru all my searching haven't seen another similar

what a GW store?

***gasp*** out pile

those are all i can afford

Message 7 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

GW is Goodwill...the ones here are a treasure trove of barbie stuff, too.

Message 8 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

oh my i could not think of what hahaa.

the thrift stores are the pits in this no man's land town i live in

but if i drive down 80 miles to LA thrift stores, it's like going in to Neiman Marcus hahaaa

Message 9 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

About the only time I find any Barbies is when I travel to NE.  I have found a few places to stop and browse along the way.  So far MO has the best finds.  Locally?  Not much to be had, but when I do find something, it is not rediculously high priced. The wait is long though:-(

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 10 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

About that 'out' pile of dolls I have.  I just plain have too many dolls.  Most of them are Barbies and I found them by the scads at GW.  I had such fun bringing them home, cleaning them up and dressing them.  I have so many that I like, but, simply put, I have waaaay too many.  I am finally finding vintage Barbies that I can afford.  They may not be the most pristine, but I love them nonetheless.  So, now that I am getting more vintage, I am parting the ways with the more modern dolls.  I used to enjoy the chat and looking at everyone's doll pics.  I  was amazed at how many of those dolls were like the ones I was deciding to part with.  Made it even harder to part with them since I discovered there were people who loved those kinds of Barbies. The warmth and the friendliness was an added blessing.  Don't know why I did not find the chat sooner than I did because I was saddened to see it go.

Message 11 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

This is one i am definitely keeping!

Message 12 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

The other was too small.  I am having a hard time posting this pic!

Message 13 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Message 14 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Message 15 of 9,230
latest reply