Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Year End Sales & details Reports

Is there an eBay summary Report for 2023 totals that lists my individual Sales, ebay costs/fees, shipping, amounts kept out for State Sales tax, etc?? I am hoping so, and would appreciate help finding access to it. Thanks in advance

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

3/18/2024 Tax reporting for $580 in net profits from personal items

I sell my personal items at a loss, documented by receipts. I sell the items that I'm no longer using; all of them have depreciated in value. I file online with H&R Block; I'm in the US. According to the My eBay>My Account>Seller Dashboard, near the ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW DAC7 tax act

Does anyone know what information will be provided about the EU DAC7 tax act? I am afraid that I will be taxed heavily.I dont have Bussines profile.

sales tax collected ytd report

I want to know where can you find the sales tax paid for 2023 in the ebay reports under managed payments, since this is the only place left for me to inquire , since ebay sucks!!! they won't take live calls only AI **bleep**. i have been a seller sin...

Resolved! Inventory

I received a large amount of free printer ink that is expired. I want to add these to my inventory spreadsheet. To me, the value is zero. However, I do think I need to be able to give each one a value. Also, I have sold in the past, empty ink cartrid...

Resolved! When will I receive my form 1099-K for 2023

When will I receive my for 1099-K for 2023? When I click on taxes in my seller hub it is telling me "You don’t have a Form 1099-K for this tax year". I have well over the tax reporting amount to generate a 1099-K. I have received a 1099-K from e-bay ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

1099-K

Going under payments, taxes, I see this: "You don’t have a Form 1099-K for this tax year. You did not meet the minimum IRS threshold this year." This is a little confusing considering I sold more than $20k and had more than 200 transactions. Could it...

Resolved! 1099K reporting of personal items - no known purchase date

Does anyone know how to fill out the 8949 form when selling personal items on eBay which resulted in some gains, but you don't know the purchase date (items you have owned for 20-50 years)? What do you put in the acquisition date field? Also, do you ...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

The Tax Thing: How do I find that $225.00?

From my 2022 1099K form I get $758.03 for the month of January 2022. Yet on the Detailed Statement for January 2022 is $523.00. How did eBay arrive to the $758.03 from there? I'm missing some data. I'm sure this is a 'stupid' question. But I can't se...

Screenshot 2024-01-02 085730.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-02 085832.jpg

VAT being added to UK sales listings

I was born in the UK and lived there until 2017 before moving to the USA. I created an ebay.co.uk account in 2001 and still use it to this day to buy items from both countries without any issues. I have 100% feedback with over 1,000 purchases/sales. ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! EBay steals more and more from sellers!

So, sellers, be careful! If eBay decides your “performance” is “below standard” you will be charged additional 6% of total value, adding up to 20%+ I total fees eBay will steal from your pocket! So, if you sell an item for $100, thinking that you wil...

I have an idea!

*A little humor can go a long way when trying to digest the unethical practices here on the Bay! HAPPY HOLIDAY'S

Screenshot 2023-11-28 102151.png michael_kelly_0-1701187010257.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors