cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year End Sales & details Reports

Is there an eBay summary Report for 2023 totals that lists my individual Sales, ebay costs/fees, shipping, amounts kept out for State Sales tax, etc??  I am hoping so, and would appreciate help finding access to it.  Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

In your Seller Hub under the Payments tab you'll find Reports you can adjust the dates in the calendar for the sales dates you wish to view and print. 

IMG_1249.jpeg

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

In your Seller Hub under the Payments tab you'll find Reports you can adjust the dates in the calendar for the sales dates you wish to view and print. 

IMG_1249.jpeg

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I find the Transaction Report to be handy each tax year.

https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin/report

1.  Choose All Statuses and Transaction Type (all).

2. Date range desired (Jan 1, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023).

3. Create Report.   It'll take a few minutes but it'll have everything easily filterable using basic spreadsheet options.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

For a report that includes total orders, returns, fees, postage, AND how much eBay collected for you in sales taxes, use the Performance tab, click on Sales, select Last Year in the drop down, and click Generate Report.

Be aware that the Orders total includes sales tax, which would not be included in a 1099K.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I have a document in my last years' tax folder titled Financial Summary Report and everything is broken down and very clear. I'm not seeing that this year either.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

This is what I was looking for! Thank you!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply