Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

That old Acme Beer sign ...

42-inch diameter metal Acme Beer sign, on a pedastal.The same sign on both sides. It must have been in front of a bar. The white paint appears to be house paint. The smaller bits chip away easily and the yellow paint beneath is still shiney.It could ...

acme beer.jpg

OK it's pretty weathered, but pretty cool

42-inch diameter metal Acme Beer sign, on a pedastal.The same sign on both sides. It must have been in front of a bar. The white paint appears to be house paint. The smaller bits chip away easily and the yellow paint beneath is still shiney.It could ...

what is it?

made from heavy cardboard leather straps and maybe bonded or just made to look like it . a holster of some kind but for what

Help identify antique wooden toy wagon - Hamilton Greyhound??

I am new to antiques. I just purchased a really cool wooden wagon I believe is made by Hamilton Greyhound. It caught my eye but don't know the first thing about antique wagons. If anyone can give me any background on Hamilton Greyhound wagons, rarity...

Help with rocker

Not even sure on its age,so any info be great. Possible Age,maker,style etc. Thanks.

Signed Walter Winkler 1910 Wooden Sled Research Help

This company from my knowledge of the owners son was a contributer to a road sprinkling system, called Winkler Sprinkler, and this Walter Winkler made this sled in 1910 for some reason....they apparently also did some work for studebaker...It's an am...

Resolved! what are the things on this lamp? birds? ghosts? demons?

helloi got a lamp at an estate sale, it is supposedly antique and chinese or japanese. it is decorated with an image of a man (fisherman)? and two smaller images which i cannot identify-birds? ghosts? demons? what do you think they are? anything abou...

Beautiful Antique Fine Art painting in stunning gold frawith hard to decipher signature..please help

This is an incredible work of art.. it's been in the estate's family for over 70 years...where it came from ..no one knows. The frame is incredible and it looks like it belongs in the met..any help with the signature would be sooooo appreciated.thank...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors