cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

this reminds me of Ace Ventura pet detective delivery a package
Message 481 of 521
latest reply

ISC is US Customs.

Message 482 of 521
latest reply

Can somebody check #ls317401363cn package
Message 483 of 521
latest reply

1812118F-4707-4E08-AC04-45386CBD1844.jpeg

Google your tacking number and click on the top site, click on get updates. See what happens. @jimme-us 

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 484 of 521
latest reply

My apologies this has zero to do with your question. I was reading through the feed & saw your quote, “I’d prefer cash on the barrel head, but a cat will do”. I bloody love it!!!! And the song rocks as well as cats too! And I agree with your statement, how hard is it to actually ANSWER the **bleep** question, lol. 

Peace 

Many thanks 

Eryn Aubrey Popp

Message 485 of 521
latest reply

USPS at its best. Don't worry, I once had a package that stayed there for TWO F****** MONTHS !!!!!!!!! It was a record, so I don't see what's illegal or counterfeit about it. They are just plain **bleep**ers working 2 hours a day lmao

Message 486 of 521
latest reply

Before sending anything to US, check who is US postal service provider with. If USPS, just forget. USPS is loosers and failures. Use other shipping companies even it is expensive. Last 6 month USPS lost my 3 packages and I send 3 boxes from Istanbul, all 2 boxes I received after 1 month (ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) received after 1 week and it stock above mentioned place without reason and no contact and finally after 1 month we received completely broken 2 boxes, we are still waiting for 3rd box. I went to local USPS and they useless and can’t do anything for customers, loosers. It is shame for super power country to have federal agency USPS, and fed them with taxpayers money. It is too shame. No one accountible. It is better to liquidate this agency and give the function to private companies where we as taxpayers and government will save more momey. Shame

Message 487 of 521
latest reply

VERY Informative, thanks so much for filling us in. I wish we or someone could do something about this problem with Airline Clerks.
I had $212 postage paid package returned because they said ground only?! it wasn't anything restricted, just heavy 43 lbs
it's just started getting worse since December 2017
unbelievable these people!!!
Message 488 of 521
latest reply

According yo whom?

Message 489 of 521
latest reply

@roman695 wrote:

According yo whom?

Smiley Very Happy  honda has posted 20+ times to this thread ~ anyone wanna guess which post roman is talking about?

roman...you are a new poster ~ in the future use the "quote" feature when replying to another IDs post

quote.PNG

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 490 of 521
latest reply

Well, I'll be danged...you learn something new every day in the PT Group Home!  It has been brought to my attention that if you click on the "in reply to" ID in a post, it will take you to the post that someone else is talking about, so no need to use the quote feature if you don't want to...but I like seeing the quoted post all in one place.

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 491 of 521
latest reply

https://allcustomercarenumbers.net/Customer-Service-Number-Isc-New-York-Ny-USPS-Contact-030416 ,,,,, The number to fine where and when your package will be delivered that is really up to date is: 1-800-222-1811

Message 492 of 521
latest reply

Here is where you want to call hassle free for exact updates.https://allcustomercarenumbers.net/Customer-Service-Number-Isc-New-York-Ny-USPS-Contact-030416 ,,,,, The number to fine where and when your package will be delivered that is really up to date is: 1-800-222-1811

Message 493 of 521
latest reply

CALL 1-800-222-1811

Message 494 of 521
latest reply

I've never had any trouble just clicking on the tracking number, it always tells me where my package is, or where it was last scanned.

Message 495 of 521
latest reply