cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

hello

i ship lots of packages from Croatia to USA its football stickers inside all of them, from 10-200 piece small parcels usually

we can't ship to USA due covid19 pandemic, after first august they allow us to ship in USA again and i ship few packages, all came normally no customs check instead one, problem is that one in my opinion why customs wish to check it is because i put fat fat layer around stickers and put inside large bubble envelope and it looks like inside is something expensive and inside are just that soccer sticker

now i can back on shipping problem, all my items shipped after 15 august came to usa normally and all well tracker this one i send first need 1 month to cam in USA and no update on tracking for 1 month after pass Craotia border and now on 6. september tracking finally update,  Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC , for now is 10 days there , i call USPS and they told me that usually stay 14 days there ....

ok should i be worry or this 10 days staying there is normal ?

Message 511 of 521
latest reply

still nothing they keep enevelope for almost one month and 20 days

Message 512 of 521
latest reply

did you ever get your item (s)  out of customs

Message 513 of 521
latest reply

well i see all these post are from 2012  let me tell you it hasnt changed at all still the same **bleep**  my package has been there since Sept 16th 2020  was supposed to be here Oct 17th..it hasnt moved at all....seller says corvid is slowing  all shippments down 

Message 514 of 521
latest reply

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)  on September 6, 2020.

2 months still nothing

and nothing i can do here ?

Message 515 of 521
latest reply

Package being stuck at the ISC New York is almost normal now...but i don't think there is quite a need to panic especially once you receive a message saying Processed Through Facility ISC.

Meanwhile, I came across this explanatory article on ISC New York NY(USPS) and the Processed Through Facility term and i feel it could be helpful to anyone else.

Message 516 of 521
latest reply

brkn_9815
Enthusiast

@juzmoon wrote:

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

was facing the same issue but now everything is fine i have settled with my buyer.

Message 517 of 521
latest reply

this is more help full thanks for sharing

Message 518 of 521
latest reply

brkn_9815
Enthusiast

this is more help full thanks for sharing

Message 519 of 521
latest reply

@lima_802540 wrote:

Package being stuck at the ISC New York is almost normal now...but i don't think there is quite a need to panic especially once you receive a message saying Processed Through Facility ISC.

Meanwhile, I came across this explanatory article on ISC New York NY(USPS) and the Processed Through Facility term and i feel it could be helpful to anyone else.

GOT it thanks for the information

Message 520 of 521
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 521 of 521
latest reply