A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New listing, Please help!!

Hi, I'm starting a business here on eBay and I'm trying to create a new listing. I'm a little confused when it comes to Quantity and Lot. I'm selling silicone suction bowl and spoon sets, so 2 items per package but I have 20 all up so 10 bowls and 10...

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

Hi, I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows : Processed Through Sort Facility February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) Registered Mail™ Or...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 520 replies
  • 3 helpful

Recovery of Scrap Metal from Discarded, Thrift Store, Flea Market, and Garage Sale Items

Wed 11-3-2021 8:05 p.m. This post suggests that ebay sellers who have access to discarded, thrift store, flea market, and garage sale items begin to recover scrap metal and alloys from those items. There was an interesting article which showed up on ...

Seller Feedback is Hard to Get.

More and more sellers are not leaving feedback for buyers. Don't give me that voluntary crap. You sellers did not get 50,000 feedback ratings because it's voluntary. Seller should leave feedback immediately after the sale is completed and the buyer d...

Switching from personal to business

Hello. Ok so I’ve been selling on eBay as a hobby this past 9 months, and have decided to make it a business for me and the wife. My question is, we never reached the tax threshold on personal account. But once we switch. What happens to those sales?...

Shipping an item.

Hello, my name is Misty. I'm new at ebay and am a seller. I just had my first item sale but the customer hasn't paid for the item yet. Do I ship it before it's paid for or do I wait until the buyer has paid? I know this probably sounds stupid but I d...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants me to text his phone

I am new to ebay. Posted four itemsGot two offersAccepted bothEbay maked the items as soldBoth buyers sent messages saying they have a question about the itemsBoth want me to respond via textAppears one buyer is new but the other has been on ebay sin...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors