2017 Spring Seller Update

Welcome to the 2017 Spring Seller Update discussion board. This board was open with support from eBay staff on 2/28 & 3/1. The board is now closed. If you'd like to continue to discuss the Seller Update, please use our Selling discussion boards. Thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Was this question asked/answered Tuesday?

IS the Above Standard Seller Performance level being done away with? They state changes to the TRP level and the Below standard level but no mention of Above Standard. IS Top Rated the new Standard ? Maybe I'm reading more into the update than I shou...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sound about right?

So ebay is lowering our discount starting in may. Increasing the requirements for the discount. And now punishing those that don't meet the standard requirements by charging them an additional 4% in fees.

TRS vs TRS+ and Shipping

2017 Seller Update says TRS FVF is going from 20% to 10%. The tracking uploaded is going from 90% to 95% Does this apply to TRS & TRS+? As I am a TRS+ seller. Some says the TRS+ are not effected by this; as some says it is the same. Also some have vo...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Whoa on the thread locks please.

When I asked yesterday about official dedicated threads for each section, Alan's response was that they were letting members create their own topics. http://community.ebay.com/t5/2017-Spring-Seller-Update/How-about-official-dedicated-threads/m-p/2667...

Resolved! Spring Seller Update.

Okay, let me get this straight. THe requirements for being a magnificent seller are being RAISED (95% instead of 90% for on-time shipping) while the rewards for being such a great seller are being REDUCED? (10% fee rebate versus 15%) Huh? Why would I...

eBay Seller changes for 2017 with more Fee's

The annual seller up date email I got below. Ebay says they are making changes to the eBay Top Rated Seller program to better meet buyer expectations and retail standards.So the firist thing they will change is the Top Rated Sellers discount will cha...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 4 helpful

Since the tracking upload requirements are changing, will...??

Since the tracking upload requirements will be changing for TRS, will sellers be able to have late scores removed like they can with the On-Time shipping metric when the buyer requested the delay? The 10% was touted as giving a buffer for such situat...

Seller discounts

Love how eBay arbitrarily decides to lower seller discount from 20% to 10% and then spins it as “Sellers want more tools and options to grow their business”. What a CROCK! I shall certainly be exploring other sales options ....... outside eBay!

USPS scan failures

What can be done when the USPS fails to scan a package or it is delay for no apparent reason and the buyer reports the package late? For example, I made a sale on Saturday (2/18/17). I packed the item, printed the label and took the package to the po...

TRS discount reduced to 10%

If I understand this correctly, we sellers have been asking eBay to decrease of TRS discounts and increase our final fees? I seriously doubt that. I have no problem with the increased requirements for TRS. But why would you increase the requirements ...

The Tracking Requirement Is Not Fair to Sellers Who Routinely Sell Multiple Items

Tightening the tracking requirement from 90 to 95 percent will penalize sellers who routinely sell multiple items and combine shipments. The metric for tracking should be based on shipments, not items. If one buyer receives 20 items in one shipment o...

10% discount is no longer worth jumping through eBay hoops

I see a silver lining. I can change my return policy back to 7 days and go on vacation and not remove my listings, and all I am losing is a 10% discount. It is no longer worth it to jump through eBay's hoops to earn a discount that just got chopped i...

i'm being penalized for late shipments when scheduling shipments on customer-requested days

My customers often request that they receive their package on a specific day. I sell live, perishable marine-life for aquariums, shipped Fedex next day air. I have a high late shipment rate, that i was only recently made aware of. AFter a sale, we al...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.