cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was this question asked/answered Tuesday?

IS the Above Standard Seller Performance level being done away with?

They state changes to the TRP level and the Below standard level but no mention of Above Standard.

IS Top Rated the new Standard ?

Maybe I'm reading more into the update than I should, but ebay sometimes likes to leave some things unsaid.

alan@ebay

@Anonymous

@Anonymous

brian@ebay

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@imasuv wrote:

alan@ebay

Thanks for responding,

however, That doesn't answer my original question.

or, Are there plans to make Top Rated level to be the new standard?  

Hi @tev4all

No

Are there plans to make Top Rated level to be the new standard?  

No

Thank you Smiley Happy

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

They still have above standard and below standard - but they don't have 'standard', so ...........

Now sure how you can be above or below something that doesn't exist. If I am flying in an airplane, am I above the airplane or below it?

@d-k_treasures wrote:

They still have above standard and below standard - but they don't have 'standard',?

That's correct! Smiley Happy

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

@d-k_treasures wrote:

They still have above standard and below standard - but they don't have 'standard',?

So the Above Standard had no changes? Right now I'm a "nothing" as I have no rating so I would become Above Standard again when and if I sell something?

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

There was once change to the requirements for getting TRS status, but no changes to the criteria for above or below standard.   Above standard is the default; I'm surprised that it's not showing for you.  

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

alan@ebay wrote:

@d-k_treasures wrote:

So the Above Standard had no changes? Right now I'm a "nothing" as I have no rating so I would become Above Standard again when and if I sell something?

That's correct. When you start out selling on eBay, you start at the Above Standard level. 

Thanks. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

@readabouthorses wrote:

alan@ebay wrote:

@d-k_treasures wrote:

That's correct. When you start out selling on eBay, you start at the Above Standard level. 

Thanks. 

Thanks. I was just curious why it showed as Above Standard before when I took long breaks from selling but now it shows absolutely nothing. I'm a nothing and as far as starting out selling on eBay I've been selling on and off since October 1999.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

alan@ebay

Thanks for responding,

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@imasuv wrote:

alan@ebay

Thanks for responding,

Hi @tev4all

No

Are there plans to make Top Rated level to be the new standard?  

No

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

thank you.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply