cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRS vs TRS+ and Shipping

2017 Seller Update says TRS FVF is going from 20% to 10%.

The tracking uploaded is going from 90% to 95%

Does this apply to TRS & TRS+? As I am a TRS+ seller. Some says the TRS+ are not effected by this; as some says it is the same.

Also some have voiced concerns over the PO not getting scans in accordingly and showing accepted within handling times. Sellers have no control over scans if we take to the PO window or if we have scheduled pickup.  I have watched my carrier scan the item and finally when the item is delivered it finally shows picked up and delivered all at the same time.

How are you going to show sellers they are protected if this happens. 

What if the package floats around in the system and it arrives late and the buyer states it was late when it was actually the fault of the PO.

There needs to be a link or something directly next to the item that shows late in the seller dashed board that shows the tracking # that can be clicked and reported immediatley if we see that it was out of the sellers control.

Thanks for your time

bmullins2

Christy

$$$ Always believe that you will succeed at whatever you do! $$$
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

TRS vs TRS+ and Shipping

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bmullins2 wrote:

2017 Seller Update says TRS FVF is going from 20% to 10%.

The tracking uploaded is going from 90% to 95%

Does this apply to TRS & TRS+? As I am a TRS+ seller. Some says the TRS+ are not effected by this; as some says it is the same.

Also some have voiced concerns over the PO not getting scans in accordingly and showing accepted within handling times. Sellers have no control over scans if we take to the PO window or if we have scheduled pickup.  I have watched my carrier scan the item and finally when the item is delivered it finally shows picked up and delivered all at the same time.

How are you going to show sellers they are protected if this happens. 

What if the package floats around in the system and it arrives late and the buyer states it was late when it was actually the fault of the PO.

There needs to be a link or something directly next to the item that shows late in the seller dashed board that shows the tracking # that can be clicked and reported immediatley if we see that it was out of the sellers control.

Thanks for your time

bmullins2

Christy

Hey Christy, check out: TRS discount going from 20% to 10% on May 1st for a detailed discussion on the fee changes and: Performance standard change for more info on the shipping metric updates. If you have further questions after reviewing the threads, feel free to post there for more discussion.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

TRS vs TRS+ and Shipping

TRS-Plus is not a seller status.  It's a badge that is put on your listings if you are a TRS and the listing offers same-day or 1-day handling and 30-day returns.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

TRS vs TRS+ and Shipping

@partial*eclipse

Yes I am aware it is just a badge.  However, I have seen in several threads they have been told if you have the TRS+ badge there is different updates: I am not seeing that I am seeing TRS is TRS no matter the +.  I am just trying to find out if this is or is not the case. 

$$$ Always believe that you will succeed at whatever you do! $$$
Message 4 of 4
latest reply