eBay Groups
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Developer Forums

Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.

1057 Posts

Seller Meeting Leaders

For eBay Seller Meeting leads and co-leads to share info, ideas and engage with eBay staff about the...

0 Posts

Activity in eBay Groups

Resolved! Movie game reboot

Movie Actor/Actress Movie 

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2165 replies
  • 16 helpful

Resolved! Any ideas on type of material??

I'm trying to figure the type of material this handbag is made from. It's definitely a plastic of some type. I did the hot water test for Lucite and there was no smell, But is there another test I can try to be more comfortable calling it that {or no...

IMG_0290.jpeg IMG_0295.jpeg IMG_0299.jpeg IMG_0294.jpeg

Feedback

I, BIN COLLECTING COINS OVER 15 YEARS, IVE, BIN SELLING ERRORS @ COINS ON EBAY FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS, EBAY WAS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY @ SELL COINS @ COLLECTABLES NEW UNCIRCULATED OR TOYS NEW VINTAGE IVE, GIVEN MANY FREE COINS CHEEPER THEN MOST I'LL, GO T...

Subject is feedback @ cheep skates

I, BIN COLLECTING COINS OVER 15 YEARS, IVE, BIN SELLING ERRORS @ COINS ON EBAY FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS, EBAY WAS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY @ SELL COINS @ COLLECTABLES NEW UNCIRCULATED OR TOYS NEW VINTAGE IVE, GIVEN MANY FREE COINS CHEEPER THEN MOST I'LL, GO T...

Resolved! Choose One & Pass It On.....again

Well, once again someone at Ebay decided that the old game HAD to be closed because it was an old post...so let's try to start this thing again.Same rules as the old game Chicken or Fish?

Who the heck cares? (#3)

There is always someone who cares. I know this is TCM's thread & hope she doesn't mind if I start #3. We can't go without a 'who the heck cares'.

14k Vintage Sputnik ring

Hey everyone, I originally sold this ring, but it didn't pass authentication. GIA only said, The main/side gemstone(s) (Other Gemstones) does/do not match the listing. So not sure if these are topaz or something else all together. Any help is appreci...

20240327_172655.jpg 20240327_172902.jpg 20240327_172652.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful