eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Jewelry & Gemstones

Hi! I think the blue stone could be lapis, no idea on the green and brownish stone. I think this necklace is gold plated. The pendant measures about 1 1/2 inches in total length.  Thanks for any help!

DSC02197.JPGDSC02183.JPG

Jewelry & Gemstones discussion

Hi,

Does anyone know what gemstones these are? Can't really find anything close so far. Thanks for your help!

Gemstone 1:

Bead 1-1.JPG

Bead 1-2.JPG

Gemstone 2:  (Someone said that this is blue Jasper, but I've never heard about that and could not find it and to me, the structure does not look like Jasper at all)

Bead 2-2.JPGBead 2-3.JPGBead 2-1.JPG

I posted this on one of the other jewelry forums, but didn't get any replies on this necklace, so thought I would try on this forum.

Is there a name for the Iridescent or aurora borealis blue glass beads, that are "bumpy?"

I think I've ID'ed the blue beads, with aventurune and pink roses, as Italian aventurine wedding cake beads, but would appreciate confirmation.

The larger blue beads have foil inside, but I don't know the correct name for them.

The silvertone metal rondell spacers mimic rhinestones from a distance, but there aren't any rhinestones.

The beads are strung on a fine link chain, and toward the clasp, on either side of the clasp, there are a couple of fine wires (photo 2)  that show in-between the beads.

On the push-in part of the clasp, there's an "M" with "wings" at the top, or a "W" with wings at the bottom. So far, I haven't been able to ID the mark. Anyone recognize the mark, or does it apply only to the clasp?

Newer or older? Does it need to be restrung?  And, any other thoughts appreciated. Thank you.

Blue Beaded Necklace 33.jpg

Blue Beaded Necklace 44.jpg

Blue Beaded Necklace 22.jpg

Blue Bead Necklace M.jpg

Hi! Recently bought an old clear glass Devilbiss atomizer that has a little perfume residue, sticky of course , in bottom of bottle. Anyone know easiest and safest way to clean this out product wise? Any help appreciated! Thank you and God bless!

I recently came across a beautiful coco chanel brooch from an estate. Now what I'm wondering is if its authentic chanel or a replica. The writing on the back says chanel and underneath it sais made in france. It is very hard to make the chanel lettering out from wear but it definitely says it and definitely says made in france... I also believe there is a tiny copyright symbol to the right of the chanel. Please chanel experts, help! Thank you...

Good morning everyone! I found this yesterday at a small shop. I'm pretty sure it's a saphiret, but I would love to be able to confirm. The back has a T closure and the metal seems to be brass. The center stone looks like it has a foil back--am I correct? TIA, Denise

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 6 3