eBay Groups
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Developer Forums

Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.

1082 Posts

Seller Meeting Leaders

For eBay Seller Meeting leads and co-leads to share info, ideas and engage with eBay staff about the...

0 Posts

Activity in eBay Groups

Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularitie

We are trying to create an Ebay Developer account but it keeps coming up with the error message stating:Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, ...

Resolved! New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 274 replies
  • 35 helpful

eBay has a problem

There is a growing problem with fraudulent listings here on eBay, which does not appear to be policing its listings, enforcing its rules or even care...Here is the most recent and egregious example that I just stumbled upon today: https://www.ebay.co...

Resolved! eBay unresponsive to fraudulent coin-listing practices

I have been buying and selling on eBay for more than a quarter century, really, check Coin-Jock's feedback, and for the past six months I have been diligently reporting listings, especially in the Lincoln cents categories, that I "suspect," but in fa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Movie game reboot

Movie Actor/Actress Movie 

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2206 replies
  • 16 helpful

Who the heck cares? (#3)

There is always someone who cares. I know this is TCM's thread & hope she doesn't mind if I start #3. We can't go without a 'who the heck cares'.

US M1 steel helmet~ not sure how to list this

There are no marks or stamps and I'm not finding much specific info on these. It's steel with a rough finish with cotton web straps and a front brim seam, 2lbs, 4oz. They are old but appear unused (just surplus). I know there are reproductions for sa...

20221128_220759.jpg 20221128_220655.jpg 20221128_220612.jpg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

CSA 9th Virginia Cavalry Member?

I just purchased at auction an old ledger (scrapbook) covering approx. period of 1890 to 1910, with several original CSA related paper ephemera items included. First item in the book, was a small Greeting or Presentation Card, with CSA type emblem de...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

May Flowers Eye Candy Wednesday

Rain, sunspots go away. I want to use my phone today. That said, post 'em if you've got 'em. Keep the images small to speed loading, and as usual nothing from a live auction. Lotus flower earrings. I made the coral and roses necklace out of two buste...

DSCF4247.JPG DSCF5715.JPG DSCF3652.JPG