eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

7000 Online?

Wow, what's everyone doing? 7000 eBayers just reading? Wow. Answer questions or ask. Makes me wonder if the total eBay tells me is here now is a real amount of eBayers.

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you feel e-bay treats it’s sellers fairly?

E-bay is protecting scumbag, deadbeat bidders and treating it’s sellers like dirt! I had a guy buy two items totaling $270,000, no payment, no communication. And I had to pay $41.00 to relist the two items and e-bay won’t refund that money, yep you h...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 71 replies
  • 15 helpful

Do you feel a recession coming in your bones

I recently posted about slow sales on Ebay and how I believe problems with Ebay's site are at least partially responsible for subpar sales. While I wholeheartedly believe this to be true, I also feel like something is up with the economy. Within my c...

Has anyone else calculated the true cost of selling on ebay?

It's been awhile since I listed on Ebay and now I remember why I stopped in the first place. While it's great to be able to reach a national and international audience, I just calculated how much it cost for me to sell two items and what used to be 2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ghost town

I just got hit in the face with tumbleweed 

Resolved! Alibaba will absorb eBay soon

Just saying. All the red flag markers r there : Stub hub sale, ceo firing, flat gmv numbers, no growth, etc..

Resolved! Ebay Trump Supporter?

Why is Ebay putting up ads in favor of Trump on my page. Shows a picture of Trump with the title "Trump Ends Another Obama Era Program"

Battling Porch Pirates ...

... saw on the news tonight one city is putting GPS trackers inside packages and tracking Porch Pirates back to their lair homes!

pirates 3.jpg

U.S. - China Trade Desl

Do you think since the U.S. and China has reached a trade deal, that China’s stuff will still be pouring over to the U.S. and onto EBay?

Selling on Ebay is like dealing with communists.

This has to be the worst run company in the USA.They are idiots that screw all sellers.I have called them over 100 times and not once have these morons ever been able to help me as a seller.I had an idiot return a can of pork and beans instead off th...

Whistleblower Identified?

Deep Ties To The Obama And the one who has a dozen people backing up his story. Much more believable than Trump and ONE Acolyte.

NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(

the layout is confusing.. you cant tell new listings anymore. even when you are supposedly in the new listing heading , how do you tell where it ends. I don't want to waste my time looking at items I saw yesterday or try to remember where I left off....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 69 replies
  • 17 helpful
Labels