eBay Groups
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Developer Forums

Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.

1138 Posts

Seller Meeting Leaders

For eBay Seller Meeting leads and co-leads to share info, ideas and engage with eBay staff about the...

0 Posts

Activity in eBay Groups

WOW!

I stepped into jool heaven at a yardsale yesterday. Tables piled with gold, silver, vintage and new costume jewelry! The woman was selling her deceased mother-in-law's jewelry and was charging $5.00 each across the board - even the gold and silver! I...

6-8-24-2.JPG 6-8-24-3.JPG 6-8-24-4.JPG

Help with ID on Asian Tray

Hi EveryoneI have this Asian Porcelain Tray and was hoping someone can help me with marks. When I go to translate from a photo I get weird results. I believe it is Japanese. It measures 13.5" X 10" Polychrome colors. Any info on translation or anythi...

ChineseExportPeoplePlatter1.jpg ChineseExportPeoplePlatter1a.jpg ChineseExportPeoplePlatter2.jpg ChineseExportPeoplePlatter3.jpg

New to Community from Asia

I am an individual from an Asian country (3rd word developing country) without a registered business, but i'm a Craftsman. can I sell my creations internationally on Ebay platform as PT seller? is any restrictions to open an seller account in Asia?th...

Princess house sniffer set

We are looking for a value of this Princess House sniffer(?) set of 6, sniffer(?) and stand. It says 24% lead crystal. One glass has a crack on the bottom. We have other pieces so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1000000217.jpg

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

Who the heck cares? (#3)

There is always someone who cares. I know this is TCM's thread & hope she doesn't mind if I start #3. We can't go without a 'who the heck cares'.

Original Vintage 1990s Beanie Babys For Sale.

I have about 100 beanie babys all original and vintage from 1990s. I have some higher end ones I've noticed are worth some value and I'm looking for good prices to sell and good homes of a collector for these bad boys. I need advice on how to sell an...

Beanie Babies for sale

I saw that some of my beanie Babies are rare ones and don't have any little ones running around the house anymore,and just would like to see someone who would appreciate them for their self.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful