cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

Jan, I pray to the lord for you every day, I also pray the rosary for you and you family, I hope you don't mind. Mary the mother of Jesus is a powerful vessel for intercession to her son.  

Jimmy

Message 9436 of 9,910
latest reply

Adrian, AWESOME REPORT!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

Sweet sweet Jimmy!!!

Carole, my heart is with you & your test.

Guess what! I got to talk to our precious Roy today & now I love him even more than before!!! So down to earth & interesting & sweet!! LOVE YOU ROY!!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 9437 of 9,910
latest reply

Jimmy -- Thank you for your prayers for the requests.

Roxie -- Prayers for the legal victory. I'm so glad you were able to talk with Roy.

Thank you for the prayers for my test. Next week, I will get the results.

Adrian -- Praise God for Mitch's test results!

Thank you for your prayers for my test. Next week, I will find out what they show.

Prayer Request:

For my neighbor-Nancy, very frail from lung cancer and non-believer. She is living with her son and his wife. I talked with her on the phone. She sounded good. My prayer is for her salvation.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 9438 of 9,910
latest reply

Praying for Nancy, and my PRT family.

Message 9439 of 9,910
latest reply

Jimmy -- Thank you for your prayers.

Do you have any prayer requests we can pray for?

Just learned of the passing of one of the girls I went to high school with.  Dortha is in Heaven with Jesus. Praise God for her faith.

Message 9440 of 9,910
latest reply

Jimmy, thank you for praying for us!!

Carole, I'm so happy for Dortha & sad for those left behind. Praying for Nancy's salvation!! Thank you for your prayers!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9441 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Good to hear from you.

Friend-Darlene needs wisdom about important decision.

Bill and I met a Chinese friend today. His name is Tiger. Prayers for his salvation.

Message 9442 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayers for Darlene & Tiger, my dear Carole. 🙂

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9443 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole; allow me to offer my prayers for Darlene and Tiger as well.

My thoughts to you as well, Roxy.

Hope all of you are healthy and well.

Message 9444 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Thank you for your prayers. Hope all is well with you and that your prayers are being answered according to God's will in your life.

Mis76can -- Thank you for your prayers. So good to see you again. Hope you are feeling well.

My recent doctor's visit revealed that my tumor markers are up and that I have new cancer growth on my hip area. However, I am feeling good and am in no pain. I will be taking a new chemo pill in a few weeks.

Message 9445 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole, June was healed two times, in each case the cancer never came back, it's been 7 years now. Christ is Lord. I would love to pray for you.

Message 9446 of 9,910
latest reply

Jimmy - Praise God for June! Yes, please pray for me.

Message 9447 of 9,910
latest reply

Good morning! Today is a lovely day in Arizona!

Bill and I took an early morning walk.

Yesterday, we visited with our nephew, niece, and family. What a joy to visit with relatives that are also believers!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Message 9448 of 9,910
latest reply

Good Evening Everyone!

I will try and keep this short but you know me! LOL!  October 11th  and about two days prior I was losing blood in my stools. Oct.11 I was coming out of the bathroom to tell Mitch I better go to the Dr. first thing on Monday Oct 13. I was opening the bathroom door when I saw the most beautiful sparkling lights. Mitch said he heard a loud noise and came to the bathroom to see what it was. He found me passed out on the floor. Our bathroom is tiled, not carpeted and I had, have bruises from head to toe from the fall.

He finally got me to the couch, I really don't remember much. He went into the next room to get a cloth to wipe my face. While he was gone I don't know why but I got up off the couch and immediately passed out again. At that point I really don't remember much until I heard a mans voice and someone was putting a blood pressure cuff on me. I heard him say to the other guy , we need to get her to the hospital now!

The next thing I remember is riding in the anbulance and hearing the siren. From that point on I remember nothing. I woke up in a hospital bed. It turns out I had a severe case of C-Diff! Ispent 9 days in the hospital. Since Mitch had C-Diff I had done a lot of reading about it and what reading I did said you can only contract if by physical connection with someone that has it or from taking a lot of Antobiotics. I knew I had not been in contact with anyonee not had I been on Antibiotics?

Upon coming home from the hospital I went the the Mayo Clinic and read three pages abot C-Diff. They say it is not normal but it can happen that it can lay dormant in your system for a long period of time. Mitch had it about 10 months ago, I must have contracted it from him and it stayed dormant in my system all that time. My blood oxygen was 78, that's why they wanted to get me to the hospital right away.

I got home yesterday, I am much better, THANK YOU JESUS, but not completely well. From all the passing out I look like someone used me for a punching bag. I am literally bruised from the top of my head to my feet. Two huge lumps on my head, my head hit the step you have to step over to get into the shower.

I will come back tomorrow , just can't believe how very weak I am. I read a few posts and will pray for all!

THANK YOU JESUS FOR GETTING ME THROUGH THIS! PRAISE GOD! 

Message 9449 of 9,910
latest reply

Adrian -- I am so sorry to hear of your illness! Prayers continue for your recovery. Thank you for letting us know so that we can keep the prayers coming.

I have been in pain and generally not feeling well. The cancer is taking its toll.

Message 9450 of 9,910
latest reply