The Homestead
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scamming buyer

What do you do if you sell an item the buyer request a refund and return. The buyer sends you back a completely different item and not the item you sold them?

How to ELIMINATE CLUTTER from your life forever!

Hi everyone. I figured there had to be others out there in the millions of eBayers who want to eliminate clutter. So I decided to create a discussion thread and a "ME" page all about clutter and how to get rid of it and how to keep it out of our live...

14% final value fees (eBay+PayPal) is a huge rip-off. Anyone agree?

I've about had it with eBay. The fees require that you mark-up your product up and price yourself out of the market. The only thing that makes sense to sell on eBay are event tickets and even that is a rip-off. If you sell 2 tickets for $600 younpay$...

ebay Holding Money

My biggest complaint is holding money. Why does it take 25 sales to get funds immediately? The last sale was for $50.00 and I was told yesterday, 09/18/2016 that my money would be released that day, because I had met the 3 day criteria after receipt ...

I AM DONE WITH EBAY THIS IS A RIPOFF

I RECENTLY SOLD 2 TICKETS ON EBAY, FOR $1,950.00, AND THEY CHARGED $195.00, AS FINAL SELLING FEES???????????????? THIS IS A MAYOR RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DONE WITH EBAY.... PLEASE SELLERS THERE ARE OTHER BETTER AND FAR LESS EXPENSIVE WAYS ...