cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

Roy -- Where are you? Was it something I said?

Jan -- You are precious and suffering in silence. Prayers for you and what you are going through.

Lynn -- You are a go-getter. Keep up the good work. Even when it is difficult to get out with the weather conditions -- you manage.

Roxie -- You are fun. Do you know any good Christian DVD's?

Prayer Request:

Yesterday, two Phoenix police officers were shot in the line of duty -- one passed and the other is in critical condition.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 8866 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole, prayers for these dear families & the surviving officer!! 😞 I know of many good Christian dvd's, but maybe you mean recent ones? I don't have the chapel store near me any more, so I don't seem to have access to new ones any more. I wonder if there's a place online we could check.

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 8867 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole, did you ever get to see Courageous? EXCELLENT! I know some people use Unplugged.com & Dove.com to get wholesome reviews. I googled Christian DVDs & found ChristianCinema.com. Hope this helps. There seems to be a recent movie called Grace something... Just can't remember the "something", but has great reviews. 🙂 Pastor Marks church should have DVDs, no?

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8868 of 9,910
latest reply

Good afternoon, PRT'ers!

Blessings on your day!

Thank you for praying for the requests listed.

Roxie -- I saw Courageous -- good one. I will check the Grace ... I get my DVD's online -- several sources.

Prayer Request:

Please pray for Daniel Gabriel. He is a child we are sponsoring in Romania.

Welcome viewers and posters as well. If you have a prayer request, please list it or it can be a request for prayer the topic being unspoken.

Message 8869 of 9,910
latest reply

Good morning, Everyone.  Gary came through the surgery just fine and was released on Tuesday.  However, now that he's home, our whole family is in an uproar because he's not doing what he's supposed to do and is doing things that he's not supposed to do.  There is almost constant fighting which I know is not good for him or anyone else.  I don't know how to make him do what he's supposed to do.  He says he'll do something, but then doesn't do it.  This has had me in tears.  I think I'm going to give the visiting nurse an earful on Friday.

Message 8870 of 9,910
latest reply

Diane dear, I know how frustrating it is when "patients" don't do what they are supposed to do.  It's hardest when it's family.  There's no way you can force people to do things, and sometimes they have to suffer the consequences of not doing them and doing those things they aren't supposed to do.  It will not ever be your fault, and I pray that you all know that.  I'll also pray that God brings His peace into your household, dear one.  Thank you for sharing!  HUGS!!!

Carole, prayers for your dear Daniel Gabriel!  Woman Happy

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8871 of 9,910
latest reply

Diane -- Prayers for Gary. Praise God for his surgery. Prayers for his cooperation and for peace in the family. Prayers for you as well.

Roxie -- Thank you for your prayers.

I'm working on 2013 taxes -- so much medical to get listed.

Decisions, decision, decisions.

Please pray that I make the correct decisions for the next steps in my health progress.

Message 8872 of 9,910
latest reply

Answered Prayer:

Phoenix police officer that was shot and hospitalized went home.

Message 8873 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayers for you, my dear Carole, about all of the decisions you need to make!!!

PTL about the police officer!!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8874 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Thank you for your prayers. Carolee (my brother Jerry's wife) called today. She explained the procedures Jerry went through with his cancer fight. Jerry is in Heaven with Jesus now.

I prayed for you last night.

Dear Ones: I prayed for each of you. What an awesome privilege to know you and to pray with you for your requests through the years!

Precious members of the family of Jesus.

PRAYER REQUEST:

Please pray for Nancy Missler. Nan (as her friends call her) was diagnosed with a rare cancer of the sinus in March of 2013. She just received news of suspicious growth in two areas of her brain.

Message 8875 of 9,910
latest reply

Precious Carole, I love hearing your heart. You are such a loving, tender sister/ friend!

Prayers for Nancy Missler. She has been thru a lot!

Where's our Lynn, Jan, Roy...??

Love you all so very much!!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8876 of 9,910
latest reply

Message 8877 of 9,910
latest reply

Roy, do you remember something like this!!! Hope you are well.
Love you. Janice

god is love photo: love god.jpg
Message 8878 of 9,910
latest reply

reganshoes
Adventurer

Pray for my prayer warriors. I've ben thru so much these last ten years and today I am homeless except a church paid for a hotel night but I have no idea about tomorrow. My spirit is so grieved and saddened and I feel so hopeless. Funny just had my hair all chopped off and some car drives by me and asks me if I want some company! When I turned and looked at her she said whoops sorry.  Man guess I'm in wrong business. No business actually. Anyways God bless you all. Some reason when I go to this board life gets better. Pray for you all . Hope u r all in good spirits and health and happiness.

-deb

Message 8879 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Thank you for your prayers for Nancy Missler.

Jan -- Good to see your posts. Prayers continue for you.

Dear Sweet Debbie, It is always coldest, darkest before the dawn. God has plans for you to prosper you and bring you close to Himself.

Holy God, Heavenly Father, I AM, Creator of the Universe,

I come before you with prayers for our Debbie.

Please hold her close to you.

I pray that she will be given the love, the warmth, and care that ONLY you can give.

I ask in the Name Above All Names, Jesus Christ. AMEN!

Message 8880 of 9,910
latest reply