The Auction Doctors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We need advice in regards to the best profit & loss spread sheet for e bay sellers ?

We are new to e bay.We did are max sales for the year with out filling taxes.Next year we will open 2 accunts.The problem is we did not anticapate this much business & we are having a hard time keeping books.We did look at some e bay tools like turbo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi,Will anyone in this group sign up for Ebay's new holiday extended return? If you are signing up or have signed up, what is your strategy for making up for the lose of top rated pecentage and fees. I will lose top rated because I will not be signin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer opened case of item not as described.

Last week I had a buyer return a Michael Kors purse because "it didn't look as big as it did in the picture". I was fine with this because I do have a 30 day return policy. However, I do have rules, such as if you return an item damaged, then you do ...

Communication with buyer

I would like to know about what is communicated with my customers. I made a purchase just this past week from a great seller and I received the email through regular email but not through Ebay messaging area. When customers make purchases, most of th...

sales

Has anyone else had really slow sales lately?

Communication between seller and buyer

I am new to the "seller" side of eBay and have had two experiences with buyer issues. One opened a case before contacting me-I would've (and did) refund all of his money & paid for return shipping, (so why even open a case?) and one lady contacted me...

Offer on an Auction

I listed some software with a beginning price for an auction of $300. Within a few hours I got a message from someone asking me what I would accept for Buy It Now. I replied that I hadn't thought about it but what were they thinking of offering. The ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Page Layout with Store Categories

Good day all: I have been thinking somewhat lately about the lay out of general listings. The point that I need to address is about Store Categories. Currently and since last year I have been putting down in each listing, some common categories that ...

So much stuff! Need a plan!

We have acquired (mostly through deaths of relatives), an enormous amount of items of varying types over the past few years. They now fill 2 sheds, 3 1/2 bedrooms, and for now, the carport. The items range from technical books to Steuben glass to fur...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam Buyers

Good Day Fellow Ebay SellersWe have been selling decorative arts mostly antique silver since July 1999A long timeHave others noted the increase in scam buyers?They receive an item and make false claims about damages, and demand partial refundsthreate...

Website for inventory

I have read outdated posts on inkfrog, auctivia websites. I wanted to start a website basically storing my inventory of what hasn't sold on ebay auctions. I didn't want people to see my listings over and over so I wanted to store my unsold items and ...

Trying to redesign templates to view clearly in mobile devices

I have just started to try & redesign my auction templates to be more tiny screen & mobile device friendly.I currently have a couple of examples up for auction and I would like some folks to view them on their phones or tablets to let me know if I'm ...

Music Box Mess

China customer finally paid $499.00 for music box after reporting a non payment to resolution center. She says the California address is a friends that out of town, so requested I ship to China address and she agreed to pay $50 additional for interna...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is the best listing day/time to list for the European market?

I sell primarily to the Asian market though routinely sell to Europe. I have my days timed for Asia and U.S. at 9:06 pm Sunday and continue through 10 EST . I currently have a batch to target primarily Germany and Belgium, while hopefully picking up ...