Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shopping lable

I am returning a cell phone purchased on eBay as a guest. I received an email to print the shipping lable and return the phone by Oct 12th. I have tried several times to print label and all I get is a technical error has occurred. Please try again. O...

Packing for Global Shipping

I don’t really have a problem. I am just curious as to how eBay processes our packages. I pack my orders with extra care under the assumption that eBay just slaps a new label on and sends it on its merry way. Am I correct?

any way to actually get help from eBay support?

I have a longstanding problem where eBay does not correctly pickup acceptance tracking updates from CTT (Portuguese postal service), along with providing incorrect descriptors to other sorts of updates. eBay's support refuses to acknowledge the probl...

Resolved! e-bay tracking numbers are not visible to USPS employees

Hello,I just had a package delivered last week by USPS from a seller who used e-bay tracking. The package arrived opened and the contents were missing (1 Sports rookie card). I get USPS informed delivery daily which sends me photos of all my incoming...

shipping cost pending found pay pal problem

I have a problemI took out the pay pal account with ebayI sold two itemsand the shipping was paid with the pay pal account that is no longer in e bayI always pay with the pendings foundWhat can I do so that this doesn't happen anymore?thank you

Resolved! shipping costs

I am just a buyer not a seller.I notice the shipping costs on clothing items i am interested in are really high compared to just last week.These are items from the UK sent via GSP.I know that USPS prices have increased on goods sent from USA but is a...

Large time waste for shipping

Have to wait a long time to get a purchased item. Have to wait more than 2 months and it is a waste of a lot of time.

Resolved! Shipping a video game through Fedex, Measure bubble mailer?

Before I would ship video games with USPS flat rate padded envelope Priority, but with so many delays and I only ship now with fedex. My question is how do you measures a mailer envelope? It only has 2 measurements and eBay label requires you put thr...

Shipping Labels??

So, I don't exactly have a concrete way to label what my question is as it's basically just a bunch of questions about one thing, eBay shipping and costs of Shipping Labels, so here they are:- Why isn't Shipping Label costs *included* in the shipping...

More than one box to same customer.

Why, when I purposely send out 2 invoices, does eBay combine them and give me no way to make 2 labels to ship items in 2 separate boxes--not to mention them combining shipping for 1 box. If someone knows a way to do this on eBay, please let me know.I...

Shipping to Canada from USA

Hello. My first request to ship to Canada came today. I turned on "global shipping" in my account, and updated the listing. The buyer sent me a note and said shipping is coming up at $600+ USD. Does that make sense? What did I do wrong?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

What is point of buying shipping insurance?

What is the point of purchasing insurance? If an item arrives broken due to shipping, would insurance not cover this? Why then does ebay allow a buyer to go to resolution without contacting seller so that insurance canpay for the damage . Ebay just t...

What happen to shipping

Hi,I am trying to figure out why shipping on eBay for flat rate boxes has gone up. Was there a shipping price increase I am unaware of? Does anyone use a different outlet than shipping through eBay? I've heard about Stamps.com does anyone have experi...

shipping costs

Hi..can someone tell me why the majority of listings have a shipping estimate which in some cases is half of what the actual is?..this has only happened in the last few days..the GSP prices have doubled in the last week..I purchased a shirt from sell...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors