cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than one box to same customer.

Why, when I purposely send out 2 invoices, does eBay combine them and give me no way to make 2 labels to ship items in 2 separate boxes--not to mention them combining shipping for 1 box.  If someone knows a way to do this on eBay, please let me know.

I do know that I can find another place to ship from, but the last time I did that,  it lost me insurance on one of 3 boxes damaged because the eBay invoice didn't match the shipment of 3 boxes.

--
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Good evening @printpeople ,

It is easy to print more than one label on a combined sale OR a single sale that requires more than one box.  Print one label with the appropriate weight and box size for the first box.  Then go back to the item(s) and use the pull down menu and print a second label with the weight and dimensions of the other box.   BOTH tracking numbers will be uploaded to the Sold file.

There will also be times when you get multiple sales that are separate and completely paid for and you want to combine them in to one box and print one label.  Below is what I share with Sellers who need to do this.

To combine purchases that come through completely separate do the following:

-Pack ALL items in to one box and get the new weight and dimensions

-Go to your Sold file and click Print button on ONE of the sold items

-This will open the eBay label flow, look across the top of the label flow area and click the blue lettered "Print labels in bulk" link.

-The next page will list ALL items waiting for a label.  To remove sold items that will not be combined use the check box by them and then at the top of the list click Remove.

-Next, use the check boxes to select JUST the ones you want to combine, then at the top of that area is a "Combine" button, click that.

-On the next screen up in the right is where you enter the new weight and dimensions of the package then cycle through the pay and print function in the upper right hand corner.

-If you want a receipt use the Print Summary button

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for your reply mr_lincoln,

There is only one place that has a pull down that includes print label (there is not a label option on each item).   Are you saying that I use the same pull down for each label?  (please forgive me if it's actually very clear as I'm a bit tired).  

--
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I did find more info on an eBay search... so, I'm good to go.  

Here's that info: 

Shipping an order in multiple packages

When shipping an order in multiple packages, you can print a different label for each package.

Once you've printed the label for your first package, simply select Print another label for this order from the label confirmation page. You can then enter the weight and dimensions for the next package.

Each additional label you print will have its own tracking number and will be charged separately, based on the package weight and dimensions you entered.

--
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@printpeople wrote:

I did find more info on an eBay search... so, I'm good to go.  

Here's that info: 

Shipping an order in multiple packages

When shipping an order in multiple packages, you can print a different label for each package.

Once you've printed the label for your first package, simply select Print another label for this order from the label confirmation page. You can then enter the weight and dimensions for the next package.

Each additional label you print will have its own tracking number and will be charged separately, based on the package weight and dimensions you entered.

Yes, @printpeople , that is what I explained ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 5
latest reply